Creepy Nights

Simone and I breezed threw the first three nights but it was still creepy that the animatronics moved. Simone still loved Chica except when she came up to the window and the one that scared me the most was the bunny, I think its either because he didn't have any eyebrows or Bonnie was the most active. It was night 4 and things started to get a bit hard, creepy and supernatural.

The final people left and it was up to us, all alone in the building to guard the building and its characters. 3am and finally, Freddy, Chica and Bonnie moved, Foxy was peaking out of Pirates Cove. They got more active as the nights progressed. Simone was clicking the lights/doors while I looked at the cameras. Bonnie appeared at the door and i screamed. Simone closed the door instantly. "You ok Em? We're almost done... I think..." Simone trailed off. I looked at my watch and it said 4am. I smiled and looked at the cameras again. "How much power left?" Simone asked with a bit of concern. I looked at the power and it said 25%. I started to panick but i choked it out to Simone, "2-2-25 p-perc-c-cent...". She looked at me with her eyes wide open. "Don't use the cameras, lights and doors that often. Ima check if Bonnie is still there." She told me quickly. I looked at the camera and saw a man standing at the stage, i screamed and showed Simone and she screamed aswell. He was all purple but we just ignored 'it' because then 6am bells rang.

We ran home, got dressed for school and Simone ran off and told me to meet her in class. I walked while combing my long fring over my face. I ran after that and oddly, i made it to class on time for once. Mrs Flatly glared at me, she was about to say I was late but she stopped and sighed. I smirked and walked over to Simone but she was sitting next to someone else, so i sat at the back corner. School breezed past and I walked alone to the pizzeria to meet Simone there.