Everything Lost

I decided to stay in the pizzeria, even though it still creeped me out. I had lost everything, my friends and family. There was no point in going home, this was my home now. I went out of the office and reliesed that I could hover just over the ground, I smiled but still, I hovered across to the animatronics. I saw a poster that said 'SCRAPPED' In red. I saw the animatronics and they saw me, they smiled like I was their friend. "Hi there, my name is Freddy! You must be Emma! Your new name is Marionette or The Puppet!' Freddy said brightly. I looked at him with concentration. "I know it must be hard for something like this to happen..." a wing came on my shoulder and Chica tried to comfort me. I finally spoke, "What do you mean? I just cried in the office and changed into... this..." I asked with confidence. They stared at me then frowned. Bonnie pointed to a corner and there was a girl, a dead girl, it was me...

I started to cry but was stopped by Foxy. He told me if I cried, I would cause nightmares and memories. They also told me that they were killed a couple of months ago and they were my age, I decided to stay with them but then something shook in my head. "W-Why did you try to kill me? A-And Simone?" I asked. They frowned again and looked down. "The purple man controlls us... I'm sorry, we never wanted to hurt you or your friend..." Freddy, Bonnie, Chica and Foxy trailed off. I sat next to them and hugged them, they were my only friends now but then I remembered Simone. "D-Do you know where Simone is? My best friend, is she ok?" I asked with a bit of panick in my tone. They pointed to a door, I think it was the kitchen. I hovered to it and was joined by the others when I was about to turn the handle but was stopped by Bonnie and Chica. "Are you sure you want to go in there sweet heart?" Chica asked softly. "You might be really hurt, maybe for the rest of your puppet life..." Bonnie told me with concern. I closed my eyes and twisted the handle then saw the worst image that I will never forget...