Heartbroken then Heart Warming

It was Simone, Simone was dead next to a suit, a golden version of Freddy. "Freddy put his paw on my shoulder and looked into my eyes, "You can make her live again, you have the gift of life..." Freddy said slowly and a bit cheerfully. I stared at him then went over to Simone and hugged her lifeless body. I concentrated and a box appeared, the golden suit and Simone floated to it then they merged, the suit instantly came to life. "W-Who are y-you? N-No! N-Not the Animatroni-ics!" the suit stuttered. I smiled at her and I couldn't hold back a tear, so it rolled down my face. "I-Its me! E-Emma!" I assured her. The Golden Freddy suit stared at me and then smiled but cried, "Y-your here! B-But your l-look.." She trailed off. "Take a look in a mirror Sim!" I ordered her. She looked at herself and began to cry again, "I-I look horrible..." he trailed off. I just looked back at the other 4 animatronics and hugged them tight.

They told Simone and I the whole story about Vincent, what happened to them and us. They said that they were scrapped and were moving to a new location. I frowned and looked at Simone. She was also frowning and was apoligizing about what she thought of them, they were really nice and kind, I felt so sorry for them, espically Freddy. It was his birthday, he died on his birthday along with the others. I told them my story and Simone told her story aswell, well she didn't really have a story, it was more like a gossip moment, we laughed. We all gave eachother nicknames: Freddy=Fred Chica=Chick Bonnie=Bon Simone=Golden Me=Mari and Foxy was Foxy. We laughed and bonded, it was alot of fun but we all knew we didn't have long to live...

We were really scared when we heard a human walk in, it was horrifing. I heard bits and pieces like "Improve.....Scrap.....Dismantle...Power Of..". We all looked at eachother for the last time and all apoligized and smiled. We were all going to die... I cried and looked at the four older animatronics. I hugged them all then Simone joined in. We were all scrapped a few hours later...