7 - [𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙨𝙛𝙞𝙚𝙙?]

𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜:
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙨. 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙩 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙠.

____________________________________________________________

𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘢 𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘭𝘺,
The sun shining into her room as she spotted her bandaged arm, the girl glancing at her calendar.

Right. Extraction day.

The girl grunted, trying to pull herself up from the bed to mark out the day on her calendar, but was held back by something around her waist, the girl's eyes snapping open in confusion.

She looked down, spotting a familiar pale arm with scars, blushing as she turned around, their noses inches away from one another.

The girl stared at the boy for a few minutes, Hunter's hair messed up as he silently snored, the girl smiling softly at him with a slight blush.

Georgia gently pushed a few of his hairs back, the boy's eyes snapping open as her face exploded into a deep shade of red. Hunter turned a light pink spotting his best friend's face so near to his, the boy smiling a nervous smile.

"Uh... morning?" He chuckled, Georgia smiling back as she lifted his arm, the boy pulling it away.

"Crap, Titan, sorry about that," He smiled. "I-I must have accidentally done that..."

"I-It's completely fine," Georgia chuckled, getting out of bed as she stretched. The girl walked towards her calendar, picking up her quill before crossing out the date. She frowned, her arm unconsciously touching the bandages on her arms.

"It was... nice of you to do that," She smiled, brushing off her frown as Hunter smiled a little.

"It wasn't any problem. You know you can let me know if anything's wrong," Hunter replied, walking towards the girl as he held his arms out.

Georgia smiled, quickly hugging the boy as she then pulled away smiling. Hunter glanced at her curiously, seeing a flash of pain in her eyes as she pulled the boy's hand, leading him out of her room.

Georgia noticed his worry, the girl sighing as she leaned on her door, Hunter on the other side.

"It's extraction day today. I have to get ready for my father to take my blood..." She shrugged with a disheartened smile.

"I know that it's for him, and he needs it. I'm glad to help, I just... I hate feeling weak after every time my blood is extracted. I feel my magic weaken every time," She pushed her hair back in frustration, Hunter frowning along before a small smile appeared.

"It doesn't matter, because you'll always be strong to me. You always have, and I look up to you for it."

Georgia let out a small laugh, shoving the boy away from her door as Hunter smiled a lop-sided grin.

"That was really cheesy," She chuckled, Hunter joining in.

"But... thanks. It made me feel better."

She smiled before shutting the door, Hunter walking back to his own room with a small smile.

Georgia glanced uneasily at the two double doors that stood before her, the girl walking into the testing chambers. She spotted her father standing near a chair, his mask glinting menacingly as Georgia smiled weakly, walking over.