15 - [𝙊𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙖 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙙𝙤𝙬, 𝘼𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙖 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙙𝙤𝙬]

𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘱 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨, 
Georgia dropping the boy's gloved hand once they had met with civilisation, Luz sighing as she held the Guard's staff in hand.

"Man," Luz glanced at the Guard. "Kikimora must HATE you."

The Golden Guard replied with silence as Luz glanced around, seeing an old lady dust spiders away, a particularly large one appearing as she punched it off. The trio, then passing a bunch of Glandus students having an eating competition as a student released flames from their mouth.

Georgia ignored Luz's questions, pulling her cloak off as she walked around in her armour, the piece of white fabric drawing more attention to her compared to when she was without it.

Hunter halted, the group stopping as he snapped his fingers.

"You, Nightguard, by my side, now."

"You're not my father," Georgia hissed.

"Would you like me to tell him that you're not where you're supposed to be then?" Hunter walked towards Georgia, the witch glad that she had her mask on.

"Would you like me to tell him that you failed your task?" She retorted, shoving a finger at his chest.

"Two can play this game," Hunter hissed, shoving her hand back. "Or would you prefer to go back to the glass box?"

He noticed Georgia's hesitation, Hunter instantly regretting as he kept his frown on. He needed to protect her, but she was making it so difficult. She needed this.

"The glass box is destroyed," She crossed her arms. "I ruined it myself."

"That doesn't mean that it won't be fixed. That it won't be remade."

The two were now face-to-face, Georgia's gaze faltering slightly before huffing, Hunter's guilt building slowly.

"Fine," She reluctantly walked ahead, the duo continuing the walk as though nothing happened, Luz, on the other hand, looking quite uncomfortable.

"I did not wanna see that... Are you guys a couple or something?" The Latina queried, the duo snapping their heads back so quickly, they nearly got whiplash.

"No!" They both glared behind at the human, the two blushing furiously.

"Okay," Luz dragged out the 'ay', feeling a little suspicious after seeing the two blushing at one another.

"Woah, I haven't been outside Bonesborough that much," Luz smiled. "Latissa is so cool!"

Luz grinned, twirling around before seeing that the Guard had turned a corner, Georgia huffing as she walked after the boy, Luz placing a hand on her shoulder, frowning.

"Are you okay? You know that he is pretty trash, and there are other people out there," Luz smiled softly, trying to get the witch to feel better.

"You wouldn't understand, human. Besides, shouldn't you be afraid? We could arrest you any moment."

"I'm not afraid, because I hope that you'll keep your end of the promise," Luz smiled a little, Georgia frowning before turning away.

"You're too good for this world."

Without another word said, the witch sped off, leaving Luz in confusion as they continued to walk on, the two guards walking in a direction that Luz was unfamiliar with.

"Hey! Wait!" Luz called out. "Where are you going?"

When the girl didn't get an answer from either of the guards, she frowned, raising a brow.