10 - [𝙒𝙞𝙣𝙙]

𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜:
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙, 𝙖𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙚, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙨. 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙩 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙠.

____________________________________________________________

𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘯,
Clutching her arms close, taking in deep breaths, and mentally preparing herself for the glass box of horrors.

The girl stared ahead at Belos, the group soon passing at the stained window of her father, the girl frowning up at it. Was he really as nice as he seemed?

...No.

She let out a sigh, wiping her tears as they kept streaming down her cheeks. The group then entered a familiar dark room, Georgia taking in deep breaths despite her heartbeat increasing. 

Belos stared down at the girl, the scouts silently quaking in their boots as they nudged her forwards, the girl glaring at them as she walked forwards.

"Hand over your mask, Little One. We wouldn't want it damaged in the process."

Georgia bitterly handed the mask over, frowning as she stared at the glass box ahead of her, her gut wrenching, grip tightening. She slowly walked towards the transparent room, biting her lip anxiously.

The glass box wasn't your normal kind of torture device. It was a mixture of many kinds of magic, but mainly illusion magic, oracle magic, and abomination magic. 

Georgia never knew how the box could use magic to read her mind, but it never failed to make her worst nightmares come true. Literally. Her nightmares would spring to life, the girl left to fend for herself as she would always come out way more horrified, lonely, and broken than before.

The girl let out a shaky exhale, terrified for that day's nightmare. She prayed to the Titan that her father wouldn't be around to see her suffer this time.

She walked in, the door to the room slamming shut. The girl winced, eyes shut as she refused to turn around, abomination goo leaking down the walls as she accepted her fate.

The punishment had begun.

She heard voices enter her mind, Georgia's heart beating faster as the abomination goo stuck her feet to the ground.

"It's not real, it's not real... it's. Not. Real."

An abomination hand appeared from nowhere, gripping onto her wrist as her gaze followed up the arm, seeing her father's mask, the girl glaring with small tears.

"Aren't you useless, Little One? Not even a single form of self-defence."

"Y-You're... you're not real," Georgia hissed, pulling her arm away as she pulled at her feet, some abomination goo flying as 'Belos' reached out for her.

"Oh, Little One..."

A hand darted to the girl's throat, Georgia's eyes widening in fear. She clawed at the abomination goo, Belos' eyes turning red as his face began to change.

The girl stared in horror, Hunter's face replacing her father's, the boy smiling sadistically.

"You always meant nothing to me."

The fake pulled a hairpin from Georgia's bangs, swiping it across the bridge of her nose as crimson fluid flowed out, the girl crying out in pain. 

Her hand violently trembled, drawing an abomination spell circle, the glow shakey before it became solid. Her golden irises shone bright, the abomination surrounded with a glow as the illusion began to glitch.