The Wedding pt. 3 (pt. 1)

Previously...

He pulled me against him so I was laying on him and touching everywhere. I buried my face in his neck and breathed in his scent a mint and vanilla mix, somehow together but you could tell them separately.

He lifted my face and gave me a little kiss on my nose, moving my head back to where it was. We stayed like this until I felt the car stop.

I jolted up and climbed off of him as the backdoor opened, fixing my skirt and crossing my legs.

Mom smiled, giving me more compliments about how good I looked in the dress while 'dad' hung back and talked to Tae.

"Hey sweetheart, what were you two doing in that cabin back there?" She searches my face.

"We had to eat the ice cream in there because the sun was shining too hot. Sorry if we worried you momma."

"Oh no that's fine. I hope your ice cream was good."

Blushing deeply and looking down I said, "yes momma, it was really good. Kinda salty at first is all."

"Good girl," I hear whispered in my ear as my mom walks on. Turning around, I stand face to face with Tae.

"Was the ice cream that good?" He asked as he hugged me. I nodded my head against his chest and breathed him in deeply.

He leads me slowly to the house, up the stairs, and to my room. Before we reached the stairs, I saw mom's feet and legs on the floor in the kitchen. (Un-needed info lmao).

We made it to my room, and I plopped down on my bed. Taehyung sitting closely, putting an arm around me.

I climb into his lap and snuggle against him. He lifts my chin and kisses me slowly.

I start feeling hot again and as he leans back onto the bed, I fall with him, placing my hands on either side of him, gasping as I feel his hands on my hips, pushing me down on him.

Taehyung's POV:

She comes down with me, placing her hands on either side of me, and gasps as I push her down against me.

I grind up against her, earning one of her cute whines. As I continue, I feel her moving against me too.

The movements were sloppy and random. Her hands went to my hair, tugging harshly and I groan into the kiss. I flip us over, her legs still on either side of my hips, me still grinding against her.

I pull away and sit on my legs, looking at her flushed face, and smiling softly. I go down on my hands again, whispering into her ear, asking a question. "Can I take off your panties?"

I hook my finger on the top of them, tugging lightly. I lift my head and see her nod as her eyes open, her usually soft and beautiful eyes darker than I've seen them before.

I couldn't help the sinister grin forming on my lips, I knew that I've now corrupted her to a point where she will keep wanting more. I felt a sudden possessiveness come over me, and I realized I wanted to be the only one to ever give her what she wants.

Sliding her panties down, opening her legs slowly and softly when she clenches them shut. Trailing my fingers lightly over her, feeling how wet she still is.

Getting on my elbow, I gave her another slow kiss as I slip a finger into her, feeling her try and close her legs, I put my knee in between them.

I break the kiss, get off my elbow and slowly open her legs more. I sit back on my knees and look at her flushed face then slowly down to in between her legs.

I look away and let out a shuddering breath. Trying to control my urge to destroy her and have her screaming my name... The cruel want and need to make her not able to walk for days.

I didn't realize I'd zoned out and I was brought back to hear her whimpering. I look at her and see her touching herself and biting her lip.

"Fuck," I let out a groan and see her eyes open. She opens her mouth and moans softly.

"Tae...can you help me?" She blushes and closes her legs slightly.

I nod my head and whisper, "of course."

I smile softly and get up to take my pants off, she looks away and bites her lip again. I crawl back onto the bed and on top of her, gently grabbing her chin bringing her face to mine, and kissing her.

I buck my hips teasingly and watch as she squirms. I roll over so she's on top of me again I keep my hands on her hips, grinding up against her, causing her to moan softly. I move my head to her neck and bite gently, making her gasp.

Y/n's POV

As soon as he bit me, I gasped and moved my hands to his back, holding him closer. He kept biting my neck and moving against me.

Hearing him breathing fast in my ear and feeling his breath hit my neck made my tummy clench. All of a sudden he bit a certain spot and I dug my nails into his back harder than I should have.

We hear a knock and he stops, pulls away, and his eyes widen. He moves me, covers me in my blanket, and gets up to pull his pants on quickly.

"Pretend you're asleep," he whispers. I nod and roll over. I hear the door open and my mom's voice. "Is she-"

"Yeah, she's asleep right now, sorry."

Hearing my mom whisper back, "no need to be, just make sure she does her nightly routine before she's down for the night."

"Yes ma'am, I will," was Tae's reply and then I hear the door shut.

This is a small update, I'm working on another story as qwell as this. I'll try and add another part by Sunday.