CHAPTER-1

HEY GUYS

LET ME START THE STORY

Jas's parents.....

LET'S START WITH THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE STORY

A girl child was saying good-bye to everyone like going somewhere. That was Jas. As Her father got transform to Mumbai from Delhi, they were leaving from there. They all hugs each other. The father of the girl hugs a man. After all, they were childhood friends and always lived together. They were seperating for the first time. One child, however, was happy. 

Ishita: What makes you smile?  Go say good-bye to them!!!

Jas : Ishima, he is happy that I am going right?

Boy : No mom woh jhooth bol rahi hai mai bohut dukhi hu.... ( No mom she is lying.... I am very Sad)

He said making the saddest face....

Jas : Achaa agar tu itna dukhi hai toh main yahin ruk jati hu!! (Really!! Ok if you are so sad then i will stay here with you)

Boy : No!!

He shouts everybody looks at him....

Jas : Tu nahi chahta main tere sath raho....... (You don't want me to stay with you)

Boy : Mera matlab mere liye tujhe yahaan rukne ki koi jarurat nahi hai..... Tu jaa main sacrifice karlunga..... ( I mean you don't have to stay here because of me. You go I will scarifice)

Jas thinks: Sacrifice jhootha kahika. Mera rukne ka chance cheen liya iss bandar ne... (Sacrifice really? Liar. This bandar stole my chance to stay here)

Jas : Thank you soo much Aly..... Main tera yeh sacrifice kabhi nahi bhulungi............ ( I will never forget your sacrifice)

She said greeting her teeths...........

Swarna : tum toh aise bol rahe hu jaise hum kabhi wapis nahi aayenge.... ( You both are getting emotional like we are never gonna come back)

Aly : Aap wapis aa jana bas iss chudail ko mat lana.... ( You can come back but just don't bring this chudail with you)

Jas who hears it glares him.

Jas : Bandarrrrrrrrrr

Aly looked up and realized that he had said that loudly instead of in his mind.

He starts running while Jas chase him........ They were taking rounds around their parents who look disbelievingly at them...... They tried to stop them, but they didn't...... Right now they all were just finding a place to bang their heads......

Raman : In dono ko rokna humare baas me nahi hai......... (We can never be able to stop them both)

Manish : Bilkul bhi nahi ( You are right! )