CHAPTER-4

Aly's pov

I came back home after I completed my work, but I was still thinking about that stupid girl.

Aly: How dare she? If I ever meet her again... No why would I ever meet her? I wish she stay away from me or I would not leave her I swear.

I enter the house and it was decorated beautifully. Why would they even have to welcome her with this decoration it is so stupid. It is my birthday tomorrow and here my family does not even care about that. As I walk I saw Sid and Rahul.

Sid: No Bhaiya not there it does not look good you should put these garlands on the entry.

Rahul: I think so too! It looks too tacky there.

After ruining my birthday, they both here are here decorating for her. I will not leave them.

Aly: Why just garlands we should also get a red carpet for her.

Sid: Oh! You are back! Well, where even were you? I thought you ran away after hearing the news of Jas coming back.

Aly: Very funny! Why would I run away from my own house. She is the one who should go away from here.

Ishita: Aly! Don't say that. She has already been away for long. It would be better you finish these fights now and don't say such things on their faces. 

Aly: Ishima but...

Ishita: No buts. I don't want you saying anything like that again. Rahul, you could stay it is late now. I will prepare the room for you.

Rahul: Thank you, Ishima. I would love that.

Ishima leaves while giving a warning look to me. Ah! This girl. What am I even saying wrong. She always gets everyone against me. I left to my room giving a glare to Sid.

Jas's pov

Avu: Jas how did we get this house in such a short time? And we should have gone to a hotel, why we are in an apartment just for a night?

Jas: It is not only for a night Avu it is for a long time. I have already planned our stay here.

Avu: What are you talking about Jas? We were supposed to be living in Goni's house right? Did not mom dad already plan that?

Jas: Come on Avu! How could we live there. I do not want to be a burden on someone. 

Dishu: Are you hiding something Jas? Why do I feel you are weird since we came here?

Jas: It's just, he won't like me there.

Avu: It does not matter Jas; it's been so long can't you just let go of your stupid crush now. If he cared, he would never ignore you. You both were never even friends in his eyes.

Jas: I know Avu but there was something between us or that's what I thought. But I am not here because of that I just do not want to let those feelings come back. Twelve years is a long time to understand that he does not like me back.

Dishu: Jas, I don't know him but what he thinks should not affect you especially when he did not care about you back when you needed him.

Avu: Disha! Don't say that.

Dishu: But what am I saying wrong? You were always there for him; you wish him every good wish. Every festival, every special day, every minute but did he ever repay you. He never even looks at those. What hate could even be in him to act like that? Ask yourself that.

Avu: Enough! We are not going to talk about him now. Jas you talk to landlord we are not living here, and you are not running away from anything.

I sigh. It takes me a minute to realize Disha was not wrong. He Always hated me and why I don't even know. I always wanted to know but I am done. I have to move on. After the previous year's how could I like you. It has been years but still I never saw a response from you, I believe this is the time when I step back from my childhood crush.