Chapter-2

HEY GUYS

THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING ME. I THINK I WILL EXPRESS MYSELF BETTER IN ENGLISH AND I THINK YOU WILL ALSO LIKE THAT. I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER OR I WILL DISCONTINUE THE STORY. ALSO, I HAVE EDITED THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER, NOW IT IS IN BOTH HINDI AND ENGLISH, SO THERE WILL BE NO PROBLEM LATER.

Jas's pov

I'm returning to Delhi again. It's been a long time since I left that place. My excitement is building as I anticipate meeting everyone. It's been soo long since I've seen Ishima and Uncle Raman. I feel so overwhelmed knowing that I can finally hug them. As for Sid, he is the one I can never forget because he always supported me. He is like a brother to me. And at last my dearest childhood foe, Aly. As a matter of fact, I would prefer not to meet him, and I especially do not wish to fight with him. I am not sure if we will be like back then, but I really have a bad feeling. 12 years is a long time, and when I am finally going to reunite with them and go back to my home, it feels like everything is going to be different.

All I need to do now is convince Dishu's parents to let her come with me. I have already told them about my plan. It would be nice if it worked because I wish soo badly that she would come with me. Avu is so boring that I would probably get bored with her. There is no doubt that I need a fun loving person with me. Let me clarify a few things. The college I'm attending has already been in Mumbai, but I now have to return home to Delhi due to my parents' wishes. Despite the fact that I love it there, I have also formed some connections with the people here. Regarding 

Dishu, she is also enrolled in my college, and we have all completed our first year. Dishu worked side by side with his father in his business and for her, it was her office. The difficult part came when her father found out she would have to leave the job because she could not work from Delhi, but his father is a warkoholic. I hope he agrees. Now we're both here. I'm going to Dishu's house with Avu to make them ready. Now I can only hope for the best.

Finally, we reached this point. We get inside while  Dishu's parents are there with her. Looks like Dishu has already told them everything. I don't know whether it's a good or a bad thing.

Jas : Uncle aunty, we need to talk to you both. Listen to us first before reacting or making a decision.

Dishu's father (DF) : I know what you're going to say about Jasmin, but I don't think that's what's best for Dishu right now. 

Jas : I understand what you are thinking, how could she sustain herself without you alone, and I respect your concerns. Nonetheless, she is your daughter, and I promise that we will take best care of her. Also, our parents will be moving there in the near future. Hence it is just for 3 to  4 days.

DF : Even if I agree, how can I believe that she will study there you better than chilling with you and chatting the whole day.

Disha : Dad! You think I am like that. You know na I am soo serious about my study and Avu will be their too. She will never let me do things like that.

DF : I can trust Avu but what about Jas she is going to completely spoil you.

My mouth hung up as I listened to that.

Jas : Haww.. This is what you thought about me. I hate you.

DF: I apologize. It was just a joke.

Jas : That means you agree.

DF : Yes...

Listening to that, I get excited and hug Disha enthusiastically. Now I can go there without worrying about anything. Delhi just wait because I am coming there.

Jas's pov ends

-------------------------------------------------

Aly's pov

I came back from college to house while I noticed everyone happy there looks like something good happens. I was about to move forward when someone put a ladoo in my mouth. I look at the side to found my mother with a smile I have never seen.

Aly : What happened! You all look so happy!

Ishita : We are happy because it is a good news only.

Aly : That I can tell by seeing you. Now will you tell me what is that good news.

Sid : I am not sure if that is a good or bad news for you.

Aly : What do you mean by that?

Sid : I will say directly. Your best friend is coming back.

Aly : Can't you say normally? You are making me confused. 

Sid : Ok as you wish. If I say normally the person you love to fight with is coming back which means Jasmin.

My eyes widened at that. Is she really coming back? 

Aly : Are you saying truth?

Sid : Do you think I am in a mood of joke? And why would mom would be so happy then. She is coming back tomorrow.

Aly : No way... I can't even bare her for a moment.

Sid : I thought till now you would forget your fights and move on but you are still there. Wow!

Aly : What do you mean forget everything? You know very well that she always irritate me to no extends even when she is living in Mumbai she called mom and make her against me. I can never forget her.

Sid : Bro! You need to grow up!

Aly : I don't know why it always happens with me? 

Sid : I don't know about you but I know that it will be very interesting seeing what you both do on your first meet. A good show is coming up for me!

Aly : Wait! You are always the one who wants our fight to stop and now you want to see us fight?

Sid : I also need someone to put my anger on right? I have missed your fights soo much.

Aly : What the hell! You know what you are a jerk.

I goes from there saying that. I can't even believe she is coming back. First in my school and now maybe in college too. She can never leave me alone. someone save me from her. I huff thinking that. Tomorrow is going to be a big day!

The episode ends here.

PRECAP : Jasly meet

How was it?

I hope you like it

See you in the next one...

Please vote if you want me to continue

Until then

Goodbye!