𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎: 𝐀 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

- Please noteThis chapter includes the Final Battle Arc in the Demon Slayer Manga from Chapters 137 to 205! Please leave this book if you do not wish to read spoilers!

- Please proceed with caution if you'd like to read the manga spoilers!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The silence of the sprouting meadow flowed while the dark azure atmosphere was like a dark canvas with no life. Still, it was gently accompanied with a million droplets of white paint was howling with the wind.

Suddenly the green grass was stomped by large/average/small footprints.

And those footprints were yours.

You and your comrades were heading to Oyakata-sama's mansion as fast as you could after hearing Oyakata-sama was in danger.

"I need to get to Oyakata-sama's mansion. In fact, all the other pillars are". You thought to yourself.

You saw it. Oyakata-sama's mansion!

"I see it! It's okay! I'll make it! I'll-"

Before you could even finish your ideas, Oyakata-sama's mansion shattered in flames.

Your haze-gradient-like eyes were in a state of shock, and you nearly collapsed alongside a tree.

As soon as it exploded, you began to sweat furiously, and your ears felt like they were going to become deaf.

"The explosion! Oyakata-sama! This smell, it's burning blood and flesh!" You thought to yourself while covering your mouth.

You always hated the scent of flesh and blood ever since you lost your p̴͈̖͔͚̓̓̈̔̀̈́a̶̻͙̯̟̼͓͑͊̐͒r̵̳̗̎ͅe̴̪̺̰̪̼͉̻̗͂̽̀̑̉̽̋͜͠n̷̛̙̫͂̃̽t̵̞̳̫̤̱͖̙͐̏s̶͖̬̪̿̀̄͑̈́̽

"So, Oyakata-sama, his wife, and two kids blew themselves up?!" A familiar but soft-sounding voice spoke nearby you.

It was Mitsuri who was older than you, but you got along with her well. She had three thick watermelon-colored hair, and she felt she was going to burst into tears.

"But why?" You replied, but your voice began to fade as you began to hope that the drug you made with Tamayo and Yushiro was working on Muzan. Then, suddenly, you heard the voice of Shinazugawa.

"YOU BASTARD! WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO TO OYAKATA-SAMA!" Sanemi bellowed. You were startled. Sure, you knew that Sanemi was a hothead, but you didn't expect him to be furious.

"Oyakata-sama!" both Mitsuri and Obanai cried.

"It's Muzan!" Gyomei cried. "Kibutsuji Muzan! This guy won't die even if you cut his head off!"

(ʘ言ʘ╬) 𝘚𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘪 𝘗𝘖𝘝:

"It's him, that bastard! What did he do to Oyakata-sama!?" I thought to myself while veins were starting to pop out of my face.