𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈: 𝐀 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

You fell.

Your dying figure fell into the dark hole, thanks to Douma's blood demon art.

You held tight to your sister's haori, which is soaked in blood, as well as holding your sword.

You heard the shrill, painful screams of Kanao and glared at Douma's smile.

"Bye bye dear! Let's see how you can survive in that world!"

Your eyes slowly but surely saw everything around you fading into a dark blur. 

You felt you would die from blood loss and lack of oxygen.

And there was nothing but eternal darkness.

. . .

. . .

𝙰𝚑... 𝙼𝚢 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍,"

Wait a minute, was the mirror speaking?  

Why are the mirror's gold borders bobbing with emerald green flames inside the mirror? 

Where in the world are you? 

Weren't you supposed to die after falling into the black hole?

"𝚖𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕,"

"𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍,"

You can't help but feel curious as your weak figure stands up and walk closer to the mirror,

"-------𝙼𝚒𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛, 𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚕,𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝..."

Before you could even respond, everything went pitch black again.

.

.

.

Where am I? That was the only thing you could ask yourself as you woke up after being sucked into that mirror.

Then, you observed you were in a coffin-like box that could fit you, much to your surprise.

 It seemed you were going to the same building as you overheard a gate opening and the hooves of a horse trekking along a path.

"──𝙾 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚎, 𝚐𝚞𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝙼𝚒𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛,