𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐: 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲!

In the walls of the Mirror Chamber, there were lots of students in cloaks, the same cloaks you and Enma were wearing.

"This ends the dorm assignment for the new students, I presume?" A young but small boy with strawberry-red hair that peaked through his hood spoke strictly. "Listen up, new students. Here in Heartslabyul, I am the rules. Break them and it's off with your head."

"Although that guy is small, he has a strict personality, especially when it comes to rule-breaking," Enma mumbled. You nodded.

"Uuugghh... The stuffy ceremony is finally over," A consonant but smooth voice rang in the halls. You and Enma only saw his messy brown hair covered with the hood and a tail swinging slowly from the base of his cloak. "We're going back to the dorm. Savanaclaw, follow me."

"Is he a demon? He has a tail of lion." You asked Enma. Enma shook his head as a 'no'.

"To the new students, congratulations on entering this academy. Enjoy your life here to its fullest," A boy with silver-blue wavy hair. His eyes were of a dark sky-blue hue, covered by a pair of silver rectangular glasses. "As the dormitory leader of Octavinelle, I will support you to the best of my ability."

"How pretty his hair is!" You said in awe, with your eyes sparkling like stars. Unknown to you, it made Enma a bit jealous.

"Which reminds me, where did the Headmaster go? He flew out right in the middle of the ceremony." A tall, beautiful man with blonde hair with a purple ombre colour. His eyes were sparkling violet. Even his skin was heavenly! It was not just you; even Enma was shocked by how beautiful the man could be. 

"Abandoning his post..." A voice from something came out. Could it be a book? But it was floating aI sensed speaking!

"What... Is that?" Enma asked himself. 

"Did he get a stomachache or something?" Another boy asked with choppy white hair covered with a turban and crimson red eyes.

"Not at all!" As he bursts the doors open, Crowley suddenly scares you and Enma. 

"Ah, he's here." The strict strawberry-red-haired boy said.

"I cannot believe you all. We were all missing two students, so I went to find them," Said Crowley, who looked at you and Enma. "You two are the only ones yet to be assigned a dormitory. I shall watch over the raccoon, so step if front of the Dark Mirror."

As Crowley held tight to Grim, you and Enma slowly walked towards the Dark Mirror in a line. The same mirror with sliver grey frames had a face inside the green flames.

As you walked first to the mirror, it asked, "State thy name."

"[Name] Kocho."

"[Name] Kocho..." The mirror slowly said, starting to make his decision. "The state of thy soul is... is unknown."

The chamber went silent. 

"Come again?" Crowley asked fearfully.

"I sense not a spark of magic from this one..." The Dark Mirror began. "The colour, the shape, all are nothing... But a strong butterfly... Yes, courageous, strong, and willing to put their life on the lines... Therefore, no dorm would be suited for them."

"Wait... What!?" The headmaster said, going up to you in shock, while Enma was proud that your hard work was finally mentioned.

You nodded at the mirror and smiled to yourself. As you remove your cloak, revelling your long/medium/short hair, your compound-like [eye colour]  eyes, and your demon slayer uniform. You also had your nirichin blade attached to its hoister.