don't let me go | rafe cameron

rafe cameron x reader
__
"don't let me go" by cigarettes after sex
________

ANGST/FLUFF
warning ⚠️; angst, swearing, slight violence

˚✧₊⁎*・゜゚・*.。.。.:*・☤・*:.。. 。.*・゜゚・*⁎⁺˳✧˚

"don't let me go. stay with me still."

"i've missed you so."

——

rafe cameron was your never ending nightmare and your most desirable dream in one.

and you'd never expect he would give you that feeling again.

______

"i win!" wheezie jumped for her seat and cheered.

you grinned at the beaming girl. the smile fades as you heard a door slam from upstairs.

rafe stomped quickly down the stairs, noticing your presence his jaw clenched.
"why the fuck are you here? sarah's not here."

before you could answer, wheezie answered for you. "i invited her here. be nice rafe." she demanded and rafe scoffed. giving you a cold look before he left in his motorcycle.

believe it or not, rafe has never always been that way. he was sweeter, kinder and especially patient.

but that was a year ago. before shit went down.

___

you currently cuddled in your bed with jj.
he was your boyfriend of almost a year.

you laid your head on his chest and his chin sat on top of your head. you guys were watching reruns of gilmore girls.

he whispered, "i gotta leave baby."
you groan and turn towards him. "can't you stay longer?"

he shook his head and stood up, you whined and he chuckled at your desperation. pulling you forward and he  wrapped his arms around you. 

he kissed your forehead, your nose and then your lips.

"goodnight baby i love you." he chirped and pulled away stepping outside from your window.

"i love you too." and with that, he jumped out your window and a sigh leaves your mouth.

you settle back on your bed again, immediately drifting to sleep.

_____

you feel an arm shaking your body awake, you finally sit up rubbing your eyes.

"r-rafe?"

what was he doing here?

"h-hey angel." he stuttered and you could see his soft smile in the dark, the only light coming from your window.

your heart raced at the name. he hasn't called you that since...

"what are you doing here rafe?" you slowly moved away out of his reach. he slowly approached you. the last thing he wanted was to scare you.

"i..." rafe tried to search for the right words.

"i've missed you."

"w-what the fuck are you talking about?" you moved further, the tears swelled in your tired eyes.

"can you just let me..." he deliberately brought you towards his embrace.

you were frozen. not moving an inch whilst the tears ran through your cheeks.

"i-i'm sorry princess." his voice cracked and he hugged you tighter, never wanting to let you go.

you felt his cold tears drop on your shoulder. gradually, you wrapped your arms around his body. finally at ease.

flashback

rafe was way too coked out to think straight.

he was at barry's, body sprayed out on the couch after doing a mountain of coke.

you opened the door to barry's trailer with a thud. marching over to your definitely-not-sober boyfriend.

you snatched the bag of cocaine, throwing it on barry's chest, grabbing rafe's attention. you pulled his body up. almost falling backwards when he put his weight on you.

"rafe we're leaving." you said sternly. he smelled like whiskey.

barry just looked between you both back and forth and you shot a glare at his direction. making him raise his hands and exit the room.

"i'm not going nowhere with you. fucking slut." he said pulling away from you.

"rafe i don't have time for this. let's get you home okay?" you plead, softly cupping his face.

he clenches his jaw before shoving you with his arm, causing you to lose your balance and stumble backwards.

"god! you're a fucking whore!" he yelled at you. rafe paced back and forth as he continued, "you think you- you think you're so sneaky, always fucking around with that fucking maybank!" your body flinched at his words, tears flowing from your eyes uncontrollably with your head down because you couldn't bear to look at him.

"i fucked her."

what did he just-?

"w-what?" you froze. "you're always with that fucking pogue bet you fucked him already huh?" he sneered.

your overbearing sadness turned to anger. you wiped your tears away and your hand was met with his soft cheek.

"f-fuck you rafe. i'm sick of this shit!" you screamed at him and he caressed the red skin on his cheek.

you pulled the gold necklace he had given to you from your neck and threw it at him. walking out as if nothing mattered.

as if he didn't matter.

___

gonna make a part 2 stay tuned