night swim | rafe cameron 𝔫𝔰𝔣𝔴

rafe cameron x f!reader
____

rafe cameron x f!reader____

_____

MATURE !
warning ; public sex, fingering, edging, breeding kink, choking, swearing, name calling, smoking, drinking, degrading.

˚✧₊⁎*・゜゚・*.。.。.:*・☤・*:.。. 。.*・゜゚・*⁎⁺˳✧˚

you took a deep breath as you leaned back, your ass was exposed to the cold concrete as you moved your feet in the water.

the pool was illuminated with some purple and blue led lights.

you grabbed the roll that jj made you earlier, you inhaled the cool substance and exhaled, watching as the smoke leaves your mouth.

it was 12pm and you currently snuck off to the swimming pool while camping with your friends.

you only wanted some free time to yourself. you threw your head back as the wind whistled and blew past your silky hair,

"hey."

your eyes immediately shot to the voice.

"rafe?" you furrowed your eyebrows as he dropped down beside you.

"what are you doing here?"

"i could ask you the same thing." rafe chuckled, taking a sip of the beer he brought with him.

"the others wondered where you were. they're doing their own thing right now just making some s'mores."

you nodded slowly, swiping the beer from him and taking a sip.

he chuckled taking the blunt from your free hand which he smoked too.

___

you guys stayed silent most of the time. you and rafe were decently close but you both liked the peace and quiet too much to say anything.

you took another sip of the beer, feeling yourself slightly tipsy from the alcohol.

you looked over at rafe who also looked slightly intoxicated as you were.

feeling slightly cooler, you stand up to put on your silk cardigan but rafe's grip on your leg stops you.

you look at him confused until he speaks up, "swim with me."

___

you slowly dipped your body into the chill water, rafe's hands signalling you to hurry and swim over.

you shudder, as your whole body was underwater. "it's cold rafe." you complained and he rolled his eyes, swimming over to you.

he finally reached you and you sat on the stair until his words have you taken aback.