₀₀₂

𝑨𝒖𝒈𝒖𝒔𝒕 ,
8:58 am

➳You cursed under your breath while shaking your head

You cursed under your breath while shaking your head. You knew if eren came and asked you then you would have to pick between either him or Jean. That simply was something you didn't not want to do. You checked your phone and saw the time..eight fifty eight am. You had exactly two minutes to get to Mr.Ackerman class or you would never hear the end of this from him. He hated when people was late to class.Especially if it was on a day when you had test.You were mentally screaming at yourself for waking up late..You started to go out towards the rain a little. You'd rather get wet than choose one of them..

"Y/n wait up" they both yelled out before you could fully submerge in the rain. You looked back at them to see them exchanging glares at each other. Fuck you sure didn't want to deal with two grown ass mean acting like immature babies..
You rolled your eyes and then walked back to them. "Yes boys" You questioned and saw their cheeks heat up instantly.. "cute" you thought..

Eren and Jean was ready to get on their knees for you right then and there. They would be lying if they said the way you stared into their eyes and waited patiently for them didn't get them aroused. Jean felt his cheeks heat up and he tilted his head down a little to pretend like he was staring at his shoes while Eren had readjusted his glasses and ran his fingers through his hair..

This was definitely not going to be easy for them. Cause your undivided attention was on them and they crumbled under any affection from you. You held a little too much power over them.. so when you saw them get like this you wanted to use this to you're advantage..

You tilted your head to the side a little and had a little smirk on your face while looking into their eyes. You was big on eye contact.. you were never the type to look away when someone stared at you unless you were really flustered by it. But you knew that eren and jean were the type to do that.

"Is there something wrong?" You questioned..

"N-no of course not" they said in union with each other. You could tell they both was flustered cause when they said it they both stuttered a little.

Your smirk grew as you took the time to look at Eren and Jeans outfit. Eren wore a button down white shirt that fit him perfectly and tight. So much to where you could see his deep v line every time he raised up his arms.. you wasn't complaining about it though.. he had his key necklace hanging from his neck and some rings on his fingers.

You had almost drooled when you saw that he had tattoos on his arm and a few on his chest.. but what stood out the most was his two butterfly tattoos on the side of his neck under his ears a little..you also noticed he got some new piercings.
Your eyes traveled down to his black slacks...

Then you looked over at Jean.. he had on a black hoodie and black sweatpants.. his outfit was simple but anything he wore still made him look fine as hell. He had a cross around his neck and his earrings in with his rings on his fingers also.. they both had simple outfits but yet they looked so damn fine in them...