004

August,
4:50 pm
Play - chill bill by rob stone (sped up)
(Not yet though)

August,4:50 pmPlay - chill bill by rob stone (sped up)(Not yet though)

You woke up abruptly from the dream that you had but it felt so real. It felt almost as if it was happening or maybe as if it happened in the past. But surely you would have remembered if you had met Eren before. Your thoughts were interrupted by a sudden someone pushing your head out their way while laying next to you. You looked around and suddenly noticed that you weren't in your room. You saw a skateboard in the corner and posters plastered on the wall of Tyler the creator, Steve Lacy, Brent faiyaz, and more.

Wait a damn minute where the fuck am I?

You thought to yourself while rolling over to see who was next to you. "Y/n.. Sweetheart, please stop fucking moving" Connie asked with a bit of aggression in his tone. After hearing his voice you instantly jumped up out of his bed. "Wait Connie why the fuck am I at your house." You questioned with a confused expression on your face while looking over at him. You waited for his response while he yawned and got up out of his bed.

After he got out of his bed he stretched his arms out and exposed his torso that had some tattoos over it and his rather shiny cross dangling around his neck. Your eyes traveled down farther on his body to see that he only had on boxers. Not to mention they were captain crunch boxers.

You shook your head and shouted, "Connie put a damn shirt and pants on nobody wants to see that." You then put your hands over your eyes. "Oh shut up it's not like you've never seen it before." He said back while now rummaging through his closet. You felt your face get hot so you turned around. "Whatever and back to my question why are you even undressed and what am I doing here ?" You asked while uncovering your eyes.

Connie walked past you and then took your arm and dragged you down the hall. A thought emerged in his head. He wanted to get payback for you waking him up and he thought of a way to get back at you. "We got high and it started to get hot in the room so I changed.. but you don't remember what you did do you?" He spoke as y'all entered the kitchen. You took a seat on the barstool and then tried to remember the events that happened over the last few hours.

"I'm sorry is this blues clues or some shit just tell me what happened." You said while rolling your eyes and Connie looking at you with a blank expression. "You ranted all about your boy problems and all how you would let Eren fuck the shit out of you and I have it all on video." Your mouth suddenly dropped open. "no.. no your joking right. I don't even like him I barely even know the guy." You said hesitantly while eyeing Connie's phone that was on the counter.

Your eyes met at the same time and you quickly grabbed the phone and ran into the living room. "Give me my phone back y/n" You heard him shout. You quickly unlocked the phone and started going through his camera roll. You needed to find the video and make sure nobody would ever see it. You jumped over the couch and were standing in front of the table staring at Connie who was on the other side of the table.