Gustav Boys Military Academy Sensha-do Charter

The following Charter is placed under School Activities Section 5, Subsection 3, and is the guidelines for how the Sensha-do Team will conduct themselves, as well as how the team will acquire new tanks.

Section One

All non-officers must wear the school uniform while not in practice, with the Sensha-do Team's insignia ironed or sown on the upper sleeves of the uniform. Officers are required to add gold trimmings to their pants, overcoats, and shoulder loops to denote their significance in the team.

All personnel, outside of the Commander, have to wear a uniform fitting for Swedish Dress Occasions, which includes the following:
A white dress shirt
White Trousers with Gold Trimmings
A blue overcoat with Blue Trimmings
White Gloves
Black, shin high combat boots
A Blue Trench Coat, with Gold Trimmings(in winter or wet weather)

The Commander is required to wear:
A black jacket with gold trimmings
White trousers, with gold trimmings
White dress shirt
White gloves
Black combat boots
black cape, white underside, with gold trimmings
A black trench coat with gold trimmings(winter/wet weather)

Loaders are allowed to wear heavy black gloves to assist in their tasks.

Section Two

The Sensha-do Team will conduct themselves in accordance to standard military practices, which includes the following:

Strict Discipline on and off the battlefield
Duty to being punctual
Carrying out orders with little to no rebukes
Maintaining the Honor and Integrity of Gustav Boys Military Academy

Section Three

The Gustav Boys Military Academy has ties to the Swedish Royal Military, and are granted the privilege of purchasing Swedish Military Equipment. However, due to restrictions, such as lack of spare parts and very few models available from the Royal Army's tank forces of the Second World War, Gustav Boys Military Academy reserves the right to purchase non-Swedish tanks for use in Sensha-do, with contracts with British, American, and German companies. Tanks must be in compliance with Sensha-do Standards before usage in practice or the field, and also must be usable in Gustav Doctrine. Absolutely NO SOVIET tanks are to be purchased for usage, unless an amendment to this section is added by the Gustav Student Council and the Gustav High Command.