𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

jasmine made her way to allison's room, it's all she did these days, she hung out with her constantly, and bickered about their father, and imagined a future between them.

"alli! you won't ever guess what-" jasmine started, her hand twisting the door knob, and pushing it open, expecting to see allison sitting on her bed, either reading a magazine or scrolling through acting roles she could take up.

but what she was not expecting was this, an empty room, the room was washed of allison except for the photos and posters of a young her. a simple note was left on her bed.

'i'm sorry i had to leave like this, but it's the best for both of us. we both have our lives to live, and we can not do it here, i will see you soon jaz, i promise you.

forever yours, alli'

a wave of sickness overtook jasmine, she felt destroyed, the only person that made her happy had left her.

"oh jazzy!" klaus called from the hallway, a playful tone accompanied his words.

jasmine wiped tears, that she hadn't realized had fallen, from her cheeks, and quickly stuffed the letter into her pockets, her tears staining the paper. she opened the door again, walked out and then quickly shut it, coming face to face with her brother.

"jazzy?" klaus asked, concerned, as silent tears that she wished wouldn't fall fell.

"no, im fine klaus, what did you want?" jasmine asked, wiping her tears off her cheeks with her thumb.

"is allison not joining us?" klaus asked, peering behind jasmine to the closed doors.

"no." jasmine said sharply, starting to walk away from klaus back to her own room.

"jaz! where are you going?" klaus called after her, trailing behind her and eventually trying to join her in her room, before she from the farthest corner of the room stretched her arm and shut the door right in his face.

"that's not fair jaz!" klaus reminded, sad that his sister shut him out.

jasmine ignored him, her arm back to normal, no longer stretched. she threw things she deemed as important to her survival in a suitcase, grabbing things on top shelves with extended arms. in a matter of minutes, her suitcase was full, and her room was practically empty, except for photos of her and her siblings together, she looked at one of them.

it was one of her and allison together, they were around fifteen at the time, and they'd found happiness in one another, and confided in each other, and in that one photo, jasmine was kissing her cheek, and allison's cheeks displayed a light rose colour, but all of the blushing was at the ears, they displayed a dark colour, and allison was smiling brightly. jasmine placed the photo down on top of her heavily packed suitcase before doing it up, and opening the door and leaving, as she did so klaus fell face forward onto the ground of her room, jasmine stretched into a skinnier form to avoid falling down with him aswell.

she hurriedly made her way through the hallway, lugging her overly packed suitcase with her, ignoring luther as she did so.

klaus came running after her, and she pulled away from his grasp. and made her way to the door that she would find her freedom from.