𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

jasmine pushed lightly on allison's door, she'd been in her own room for too long and she hadn't seen allison in too many years.

allison was sat at her desk, a photograph under her gaze, it was seven children dressed in school uniforms standing infront of a bank, one the sixth one was covered in blood. allison raised her head at the sound of her door opening, and sighed content when she realised it was only jasmine.

"hey.." jasmine spoke, and allison smiled at her and motioned for her to come over, jasmine was quick to do so. her eyes landed on the photo, and her face lit up.

"oh my god, we were so young! and so small!" jasmine exclaimed, taking the photo in her hands and examining each young person. focusing on herself and allison mostly however. allison chuckled.

"yeah we were, weren't we?" allison agreed, her eyes finally met jasmine's and they shared a small smile before jasmine's eyes fell back onto the photo.

"i remember this day as if it were yesterday." jasmine exclaimed, her excitement still high. allison smiled at her, utter adoration in her eyes.

"really?" allison asked.

"always! though it was the first day i ever strangled someone and killed them with my elasticity." jasmine said, her smile dropping as she remembered what she had done, allison had comforted her at the time, saying jasmine was in the right, the man was a bad guy and deserved it but even then jasmine wasn't completely convinced.

"yeah, and it was our first ever mission." allison stated, her eyes flickering around her room, landing on posters of a young her posing.

"right where the fame started, and all the troubles in life." jasmine added on, "so allison, i know you're all famous and so on, but how's life for you? and why no ring, i was there at your wedding."

allison sighed, "that's because patrick filed for divorce eight months ago." jasmine's eyes widened, "oh my god, i'm so sorry, i shouldn't have pried." jasmine apologised.

"no no please don't be, i don't want pity especially not yours," allison spoke, her hand now on top of jasmine's, she didn't realize until jasmine removed hers from under allison's, "how are you, jaz, what do you do?"

"i cut hair." jasmine said plainly, "not much to it really, they trust you with their hair and then you cut at it."

allison had a raised eyebrow, "you're a hairdresser?" she asked in disbelief.

"yeah, not much else to do, not all of us could be moviestars!" jasmine declared, and allison's gut sank, jasmine would've probably been a better fit for all of the movies she was known for, jasmine was the one to be famous not allison. she cheated her way to fame.

"but then again, don't really like the idea of being famous, don't know how you do it if im being honest." jasmine spoke, allison smiled with tight lips before nodding.

"what about the rest of your life, are you married?" allison regretted the words as soon as she said them, fuck, what if jasmine was actually married? then what would she do?

"no im not married." jasmine replied, showing off her unringed finger. allison smiled at her.

just as jasmine started to look around allison's old room, looking at every single poster, music started to play from next door.

"i honestly have no idea how you dealt with your room being right next to his all those years." jasmine exclaimed, complaining about luther, just as she had always done, and allison always laughed with her, and this time was no different.

allison was now slumped in her chair, her arms crossed, an amused expression plastered on her face. as the song carried on playing, allison pulled her boa off the side and started dancing to the beat with it, jasmine watched with an amused smile, as a glint of golden jewellery caught her eye. allison, who was now too distracted in dancing, didn't notice what jasmine was doing.