1- school day

it was monday morning the day jungkook hated the most...

"helloo"jungkook said sleepily..

"JEON FUCKING UGLY KOOK WAKE THE FUVK UP" taehyung screamed in the phone making jungkook move away his from his ears...

"yes taehyung" jungkook said sleepily....

"what yes taehyung get the fuvk up" taehyung said and jungkook could already imagine him pouting..

"where are you" jungkook simply asked now getting out of his warm bed...

"i am in the school and your mother called me after trying to wake you up 3 times already,you better be here in 10 min or dont expect me to talk to you" taehyung said hanging up...

"taehyung- peach- love- hello- did you just hung up on me"jungkook mumbled now hurrying to get up not wanting to get a silent treatment by him...

"hello mum"jungkook said grabbing a apple..

"jungkook thankgod you woke up eat breakfast atleast.." mr jeon said..

"anii tae will get mad if i aint present in 10 min in school" jungkook said kissing his fathers cheeck and kissing his mothers forehead...

"you comming lisa noona" jungkook asked to lisa who was simping over jennies instagram pic..

"noo i will be there i am gonna pick jennie up" lisa said smiling waving jungkook..

♡♡♡♡

" hey angel" kook said back hugging tae who rolled his eyes..

"you are 2 min late" taehyung said talking to jimin...

"sorry its just 2 min" jungkook whined..

"its still 2 min" taehyung said now turning towards jungkook who held him by his waist..

" fine fine i forgive you dont show me that face,lets go we are gonna get late"taehyung gulped seeing kooks adorable doe eyes...

"lets goo" beomgyu shouted across the hall alongside taehyun who stayed quiet showing his cold face like always...

"apple lets go now" taehyun whined...

"fine fine lets go" beomgyu said now dragging lazy taehyun...

"did you go on a date with jessi" yeonjun asked putting an arm around jungkooks shoulder..

"nah i had movie night with tae" kook said..

" seriously kook why are you even his bf if you dont love her" taehyun said...

"you know why" jungkook simply answered...

♡♡♡♡

"taebearrrrrr" lisa shouted bringing taehyung in a bonecrashing hug...

"you are grown soo cute look at you soo chubby, my baby" lisa said squeezing taehyungs cheeck  giving big smooches to taehyung while others looked at them boringly...

new day but still the same shit..

"my poor baby bro is being assaulted"jessi said looking at taehyung sympthingly....

"relax noona relax breath" taehyung said eating his lunch.

"fine fine whatever" lisa said....

"taehyung eat this" somi said giving taehyung his chicken...

"look this will make you chubyy aigoo look at you you ahve losen so much wight" somi said squeezing taes cheeck...

tae looked at jin signalling him to help him....

"ohh look its gonna be the cheerleading practice lets go tae we need to setup the things" jin dragged tae towards the ground alongside lia,yeonjun,beomgyu,jimin,lisa,jennie,somi and jessi etc...

" we also need to go"jungkook said making them all to standup....

"jeon jungkook thats mine" taehyung shouted at jungkook...

"ohh so what will you do about it: jungkook poked his tounge out..

"thats my homework why are you copying it"tae shouted.

"because someone suggested us to do the movie night and not study" jungkook rolled his eyes..

" as if fine then, i would go with bogum every friday" taehyung said making a face of thinking..

"you wont dare" jungkook growled.

"watch me" taehyung said flipping his non existent hair.

"dont you dare to jeon taehyung" jungkook said waringly knowing bogum had a crush on tae.

"posssesive much"taehyung teased.

"oky oky i was joking"taehyung said hands held up high  sitting back to his seat.

this was a preview type but umm hope you like it.