past and explanation

writing this chapter was very hard o was like crying because you know my grandpa died on december last year because of cancer but he didnt have lungs cancer it was liver cancer so like i related to this story alot,so i cried ,i tried my best and it took awhile because i was in like getting trauma again so thats why

taehyung wasnt someone who would get shy or something he was a sassy bitch and he knew that,everyone thought his life was the best but tbh it wasnt, taehyung had a hard time to live his life,he wasnt someone who would mind peoples comments or critisicm,h was very strong getting used to all the hate because of being a model and singer in a young age, he went through all this just to see him happy...

taehyungs grandpa died when he was only 12 years old because of cancer living half of his life with him he never got a chance to say goodbye to him..

his grandpa died infront of him,and he couldnt do anything,he used to cry and cry not sleeping he got so think but obv jungkook wasthere to help him after tae got to know that his grandpa died because of smoking he made jungkook promise that he wont ever smoke again..

and well jungkook was a addicted to smoking but seeing taehyungs blue orbs he promised to never do that...

now everything was messed up.

"peach you know i wouldnt" jungkook said wanting to convince his angel..

"yeah the one who was holding this was me right?"taehyung said sassily but tears still threatning to fall out.

"look bun it was jackson who told me to come and they forced me to drink this i promise it isnt anything you know i would never break your heart"jungkook explained tears running down his cheecks..

it was now 2 days after what happened and honestly the 2 males were having a hard time staying without each other...

"hyung i dont care you have done enough i never ever tell you what to do but you know i am scared to lose you"taehyung sobbed..

"hey bun stop crying you know i dont like it when my bambi cries"jungkook said lifting taehyungs chin up to meet his eye level..

"promise me gukk you wont do this ever again" taehyung sobbed looking at the brown eyes..

"i promise bun i promise i am so sorry"jungkook mumbled hugging taehyung wanting to give all the love on this world to taehyung...

ofc they liked to tease each other but they knew they couldnt live without other and that was a fact..

"cmon now i am late for the hangout" taehyung whined now jumping on jungkooks back while jungkook wrapped his arms around taehyungs thighs effortlessely getting out from the schools library..

yes schools library jungkook couldnt help but to drag taehyung here he was helpless  wanting to clear the misunderstanding as fast as possible..

they were on thier way to the ground from where they wouldnt go to the arcade...

"finallyy what took you guys so long"jimin whined not suprised that they made up knowing there was no way jungkook would do what would make taehyung upset everyone continued to go to the arcade...

they had a lot of fun playing games...

living there lives though it ended up being a tiring day neverthless everyone slept with a smile on thier
faces..

they needed this having fun likethe old times,with no worries