12

I was just standing outside waiting for coco and my dad's family to come as they Parked Drake came towards me I didn't know why he was doing this " noella thanks for not telling dad about yesterday we would have been in trouble and sorry about what we did i know my brothers wont ask for forgiveness but down inside they regret it," he didn't even wait for my answer he just went then coco just came he told us to enter , today i was different i was strong than yesterday and i wanted to be there with new spirit so let's me tell you really quick this topic of my mom I can't get it right now but it's reality, we just entered and when we saw mom's body my dad couldn't help it he had seen her in almost like 17 to 18 years he just cried I couldn't see true love in his tears I had never seen a man cry that's why am being this dramatic , I couldn't stand it I just went outside but to my surprise drake followed.

"Noella you know what you were being so very dramatic early I know it hurts but calling my mom evil it's worse Nono you know the way she stayed up all night trying to convince us to let you in our family , you know what she always wanted a girl to always have girls day out but seems she gained nothing so you better change," Drake said with tears in his eyes.

"I can't believe am being told to change by Drake the bully the one who makes people commit suicide uh?" I can hear myself now hahaha.
"Noella believe it or not I maybe called one of them but that doesn't give you a reason to call my mom that imagine if I called your mom that no offense but my her soul Rest In Peace," he said that walking back into the room .
Why am I getting this more quicker it seems like am starting to feel guilty for what I said so it's time to ask for forgiveness. I stopped him before he could open the door I found myself hugging him from behind "can we stay like this for some minutes I just want to rest for a bit," I couldn't even think about I was doing right now but I needed a shoulder to cry on right now,
"Drake I loved my mom so much I know I may not be the perfect person but I hope your mom can help me be the best stepdaughter." was i actually telling Drake this I should probably come to my senses right now before I go insane , "it's okay evil we will work on it but promise to never call her that again," he said turning around looking at me I nodded my head the we went straight inside. My dad was talking to cole he just whispered to him somethings then cole made us gather he told us we had to make my mom's funeral right now to make it easy for everyone it was a bit bad but yeah good why not i have to move on really quick , i can not stay like this for forever.

In like 20 minutes everything was done the coffin was ready and now it was time to escort the body to the church for final prayers, as we entered the church everyone was quite i just saw afew people that i knew i think others are from my dad's side i also saw some kids from my old school and also my new school i also saw my boyfriend he just came towards me and he pulled me into a hug i can see all my brothers looking at me like i needed to explain what he was so i just did to make it less complicated then we all sat as the pastor came, he prayed and them boom it was time to say speeches i hate this time it is the time everyone really remembers what the late person had done i was scared yes but i was also happy that God saw that it was good and he took my mom. Many people said alot and now it was time for her family's speech then i looked at dad he just stood up then took my hand and we went infront i was the first i made it quick and then it was my dad's turn i think he has to convince me if he's a good person here. "First of all let me thank everyone for coming today , i know its not that simple but we have to stay strong i remember when we got married she said some words that back then i didn't understand but i can now she said that u i know we may not be together by the time i die but atleast take care of my family i just thought it was some words but now i get it , i know i have been uhh....... a jerk but i am not going to regret it because it also brought another family which i love too but i will make sure i don't make more mistakes and Nono it maybe hard to forgive me but i love you and i wish i had known you abit early and let me hope we will get along well and i really cared about your mom alot ." i can't believe that right now am feeling sorry for him .

Now it was the moment i had to say goodbye to our moments together in our house tonight i had to move to my dad's home but instead i asked if i could sleep here for tonight the i move tomorrow he just accepted but he just did something that i had not expected he told the boys to be with me so i won't get bored but i told him i was together with my friends but he said it was also time to bond as friends and have fun then he left and i was together with the boys , like i said oli, Ian , Sandy and Mike(loverboy) were all waiting in the living room, we entered i closed the door and then went to my room changed into something comfortable then i went done but they were arguing , Ian just asked why they usually treat people like trash so they told him it was none of his business then that started an argue, wen i came down as they saw me they all become quite but then i stared at them really angry it was time to set apart our differences and focus on making new memories. "Guys we not argue on this its time to make new memories so my dear brothers i have forgiven you about yesterday if its that kind of life you are used to live in its not good but yeah whatever lets start again and all thanks to Drake," i said taht then went to my sit and then the all night we talked about school and talking about how things were going to be abit different the boys told me i was going to be treated differently since am their sister , like many girls are going to try to befriend me so they can visit their house more often but they said i should not let any girl in the house apart from sandy and i think that was it , they just allowed sandy and that was all i wanted and also i told then i had to ride with Oli from school and to school since their house was on way to our scool and i think that was all , i also called my dad to tell him tomorrow i was going to school and i was going to leave everything packed at my house , for the rest of the night they helped me pack and i went to sleep but sandy was just talking to Lucas as if they know each other they were also in a kind of argue but i didn't want to interrupt i just went to sleep but i can't believe i am not going to see her again in my life.