7

When I was waiting for a bus I saw a car it was oli's car he was with Ian so he parked and told me to get in that it was urgent so I didn't think twice i hope in backseat then we drove to the hospital I didn't know what was happening Ian and Oli looked so afraid then I asked , "oli what's happening why are we even at the hospital" ,
"So nono you see....." He said but then he started crying I didn't know what happened,
"Oli what happened just tell me please" I said crying too even if I didn't know what actually happened,
"Noella before I tell you just promise me you will be our friends till the end and you will never wish to be alone you will also allow us to be with you in every moment either happy or sad "Ian said seriously I could see tears rolling in his eyes, " I promise but tell me what happened" i said
" So noella Listen your mom had cancer it was stage 4 cancer so today after you came to school she went to work reaching there she felt so bad so she lost conscience  so they took her to the hospital and she died on her way here and ...." Before he could finish I couldn't believe what he said but tears started coming from my eyes I didn't know what to say but then I saw coco coming to our car then I moved out really fast to meet him
"Coco them that they are mistaken my mom doesn't have cancer she can't die like this I didn't even tell her how much I love her how she was important to me "I said while crying ,
" Nono am sorry but your mom told me she wishes the best for you and she loves you so much but she's gone and may her soul rest in peace " coco said comforting me ,we went in the hospital in the room where my mom was then I saw my mom's corpse then a ran to her Shaking her to wake up " nooooo mummy don't go I love please wake up we need to go home how will I live without you" I said shaking her but it was useless then coco told the boys he wanted to talk to me privately so they went out I could see tears in the boys eyes it was a month ago since oli's mom died he didn't know how to take it because he lived with his mom and came to his dad for summer so when his mom died he was in depression after that my mom just died she is like her second mom , I know it pains more to him to lose 2 mothers with 1 month and a day but yes we are all suffering .

Oli POV

As I was going home with Ian we  saw Noella besides her locker I asked her if she needed a ride home but she told me she would take a bus then we went straight to the car then we sat there talking about some stuffs about how we used to do many things together how he was my best friend but he was the second to nono , nono was my best friend since childhood till now but I met Ian last when we were in middle School but then last year we had arguments about a girl I loved but now we found the girl was a gold digger so we chose to become friends again thanks to Noella if she didn't meet Ian I don't think I would talk to him again while we were driving home my dad called usually my dad doesn't call me unless it is important he called me once mom was dead so i didn't know what to do then I told Ian to pick it ," hello oli bring nono here at the hospital her mother had cancer but she refused to take treatment so she died 1 hour ago I tried to call you but you didn't respond so hurry up  " the only thing Ian said was okay but then I saw tears in Ian's eyes trying to hold them then I asked he told me what happened then I felt like being stabbed a sword for the second time , first time it was when my mom died and then my second mom just died too but I had to be strong for nono she needed someone who can be there for her so she wont feel alone ,i didn't do it because she was there for me too but because we are Best friends and now we have Ian by our side , one thing that made more angry when my mom died was that Ian wasn't there with me he came to give his condolences to our family with his parents then they just left I know it was hard for him to leave me like that  seeing me crying was hard for him but thank God Noella was there with me and I know we will be there for her and she is not alone she has my dad who loves her so much when we found out my dad was a gay Noella made fun of my dad they even went to celebrate leaving me with Noella's  mom.

Thinking about old times makes me more mad why are these things happening to me why is everyone important to me leaving me ,  I started the car to pass by the bus station we saw Noella then we told her it was urgent so she had to come with us she kept asking why we are heading to the hospital but then I tried to answer but I didn't have that energy to talk then Ian first made her promise to always allow us to be there for her and many things and he told him what happened she couldn't take it ,she didn't know what to say but we couldn't do anything then we saw dad coming towards us nono came out of the car to meet dad she cried alot and telling dad things we couldn't hear then we headed to the room we saw Mrs Johnson she didn't like the name but after he divorced with his husband she didn't remove the name but that's not my story to tell about how the divorced that's why I think Johnson double twins are nono's stepbrothers when we were there my dad told us to get out so he could talk to nono privately we went, "man this is too hard for Noella see what happened at school on her first day now she lost her mom it's so crazy I don't even get it " Ian said " that's why we have to be there for her I Know it's hard but we were really cowards to let her deal with those stupid boys alone that will never happen again "I said and Ian agreed to it we could see Noella arguing with dad it was like she didn't want to do what dad told her but then dad left the room then told us to enter in and we saw dad's boyfriend they just drove off then we found Noella we didn't ask anything because we knew it's so hard for  we just  embraced her .

*******************************
What did coco tell Noella, why did noella's mom divorce with his husband where is his husband then what will happen to Noella let's wait in the next chapter

Hello everyone I need to tell you that I love you all ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️