11

Nono POV

Today was Tuesday it was the day I think I had to meet dad for the first time I didn't even see his photos except from news papers so I woke to my surprise Sandy was already up I had a bath ,made my makeup then headed downstairs oli Just asked if I wanted something then I said I was good but I was hungry but no appetite to eat so I sat on the couch and they joined me no one had asked me what had happened last night with Drake ,I think they are going to ask me about it right now.
"Noella somebody came to see you after you went ," ian said

" Ahhh it was loverboy I forgot to tell you sorry"sandy said

" You mean the stupid boy came here"oli said

" Oli I love him atleast respect him for that okay" I said I know oli doesn't like him but he's not stupid.
" So what did he say "I continued but before they could answer Cole just came in "noella your dad is here" I didn't know what to
say I was going to see daddy for the first time i don't even know how I feel right now my friends are also surprised I didn't tell them about it I think am a bad girl right now after a moment I saw a man I think that's who I have to call daddy for the rest of my life he had hazel eyes like mine and blonde hair with a little brown mixed and then I saw another woman with him she had blue eyes with brown hair like one of Drake she looked alot like the boys I think that's step mom before I said hi my devil stepbrothers came in I was surprised alot I didn't know they had to come but I was warned last night.
"Noella did you know about this I mean that this bastards are coming here ," oli just couldn't believe what he was seeing.
" Oli langauge please these are not bastards they are his brothers ,"why was coco using this my brothers my ass but I was too shocked to see all the boys infront of me I mean my family. Coco said others had to go so I speak with my dad but I heard Sandy say something like Lucas what the hell, "coco I don't have anything to talk about with Mr Johnson so we can head to the hospital to see mommy "I said I was still angry with him.
" Noella his not Mr Johnson he is your dad " Cole said
" But I just met him right now so do you think it's simple to call him daddy after one minute instead I can call you daddy," I said with tears.

" Cole it's fine she is right she can't just call me daddy by the way noella nice to meet you dear " he said.

" Don't act like you care ," I said.

"I do dear ,by the way this is Lilian she is my wife and these are my boys Luke the first one , lucas the second these are the first twins and then the last twins are drake and dylan i think you already met them at school."
They were all looking at me I think they were afraid I was going to say what had happened but I preferred to keep it.
"I think we should go " I wasn't even thing straight I was only thinking about my mom and what is going to happen after this moment .
"Noella dear can we talk" Lilian asked before I could go out, "don't call me that I know many stepmoms who act like they care but they are evil inside" I told her I was being too mean to her but she deserves it.
"Noella you can say anything against anyone but not my mom"lucas  said ,
"Ohh I guess my cold blooded brother is becoming warm so cut the crap let's go we have nothing to talk about" I could see coco really feeling embarrassed I could see his face going down like I had let him down he was about to open his mouth but Oli did , Oli told me I even if I was angry I wasn't supposed to be that disrespectful I had to respect my stepmom but my stepmom my ass since I had no choice I went talking to her then everyone else went outside.
"Dear Noella ," she started
"I told you not to call me that Lilian"
"Okay Noella , I know you are mad at us but please your daddy loves you he may have lived with me all the time but there is no night that he hasn't called your mom in his dreams I pretend not to be affected in front of him but I know she was his first love I know he loves me but not as much as your mom , when he heard your mom died he cried the whole night and when he knew about you he wanted to come right away but we had to wait for today ."I guess Lilian is good at convincing people but not me am not that stupid girl to fall for everything but let me pretend a little to stay away from trouble .
"It's okay Lilian I am sorry if I was mean at first but you know it's hurting too so I can't control my anger so let's go" I didn't wait for her to add anything I just started walking away towards coco and others they are all staring at us now but it's okay I didn't kill am okay.
We just sat in the car me ,Ian ,Oli and sandy went in Oli's car since coco had to buy something and the crazy rich family went in their cars every kid had a car I think it's a show off , the ride was quite until sandy broke the silence
"Noella you such a bitch man you are hurting but that was so mean and harsh for a parent especially who isn't even your mom" I can't get used to sandy she says what is in her heart no matter what that's why I like her and she is my friend all the times am wrong she can't keep it with her.
"I know sandy but am hurting" am a terrible liar even if my mom could have been alive I would still say the words.
"But that doesn't mean you have to hurt others just think about the faces they all made when you called aunt Lilian evil" is she seriously calling her aunt she doesn't even know her but yeah am a little bitch.
"Okay sorry and am sorry everyone I was being such an asshole so please forgive me , sandy are we still friends" i looked at her then she nodes and then I knew she is okay everyone smiled and Ian told sandy that she was the type of friend everyone needed that I was lucky to have such friends on my side , we didn't even realize we were already at the hospital but I was feeling a little better and I had courage to see her again.