Hiccup pov

In the realms of district thirteen. We supply various technologies to the capital. We also make and send weapons to district two. So they can train for the hunger games, or to become peace keepers. I work in the wealthier section of our district because my dad is the mayor. But that doesn't mean special treatment. For five more years my name will go into the reaping bowl. I still have a chance to die.

Now I stand I the weapon building. I lay a sword onto an anvil, then smack it with a hammer. My arms are thin but strong. A scattered spark flutters into the air.The clang of metal againced metal is so loud, I spot my fearless cat Toothless scurry away.

I found toothless two years ago stuck under a fallen branch behind my house. He loosed his back left leg. But I created a prosthetic leg, and we were best friends.

"Hey hiccup."my little brother Hiro bound in holding a pissed off Toothless.

"Hiro, put Toothless down. He hates being picked up." I order, ruffling his chestnut hair much like mine. Hiro dropped toothless. "So what do you want Hiro."

"I wanted to show you this robot I made." Hiro takes out a small white robot. It has a big round stomach a little round head two handless arms and two bubble-like legs. Hiro presses a button. Unfolding from the back of the robot is armor. The red and dark purple armor covers all but the robot's little black eyes. The armor even has wings.

"Wow this is amazing." He is only ten and he made this. "Good job."

"Thanks. I made it for you, his name is baymax." Hiro hands me the robot. This is so sweet.

"Why'd you give me this." I ask. This is to much.

" good luck at the reaping." He breaks my heart

"Don worry my name is only in the reaping bowl three times." I inform him. There is close to no change I'll get picked. But a chance is still a chance no matter how big.

"Dad didn't tell you." Hiro looks alarmed. " he signed you up for the tressay." The tressay is something the capital does everyear. If you sign up for the tressay your name is put in ten extra times per family member so your family will get oils and grains all year. So now my name is in te reaping bowl thirty three times.

I storm out of the wood smith shop. "DAD!" I call bursting into our house. It's small but better then most of the other houses in district three.

"Yes hiccup." My father says from the kitchen. He has a large bushy orange beard. And a huge muscular body.

"How could you sign me up for the tressay without me knowing." I demand.

" we need the food." He answers.

"BUT WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME." I yell, venom dripping from every word. Father stands up. Towering over me. He lifts up his mighty fist and punches my in the face. I fall to the ground. I'm dazed and can tell I'm going to pass out very soon. I feel something grip my ankle. I'm dragged some feet then I'm swallowed by darkness.

--- time skip.----

The entire right side of my face stings in pain. I open one eye. The other is too swollen. I'm in the middle of the road outside of my house. I hear sobs from behind me. I manage to roll over.

Hiro is doubled over me in tears.

"It's okay hiro,I'm okay." I inform him. His head perks up from his hands at the sound of my voise. I'm tangled in Hiros hug.

"Dad kicked us out." Hiro says breaking the hug. Well that's just my luck. I'm signed up for tressay and I'm kicked out. Great.

A loud bell sounds. The reaping is starting. I wobbly stand with Hiros help and walk the town square.

"Welcome, welcome." Tianna. Blares into the microphone. " this is the reaping for the seventy sixth anual hunger games, good luck and may the odds be ever in your favour." Tiana wears a long green sparkly dress that resembles Lilly pads. Her hair is tied up in a twirly bun. Her hand goes into the girls reaping bowl. It feels around before finding a card.

" tinker belle." She calls.

A dainty little twelve year old walks up to the stage. She has shoulder length blond hair and a small figure. She looks terrified.

"And for the men. " Tianna booms. She nabs a card from the males reaping bowl. Unfolds it carefully. And.."hiccup haddock." She calls. My heart sinks to my feet. I'm going to my impending doom. Hiro will be left all alone. I make my way up to the stage. "Our tributes." Tianna beams.

------------------------------------

Poor hiccup. *sobs* what did you think tell me in the comments.

Who's pov should I do next. Hm.

Maybe elsa. Who knows.

Bye my little pufferfish.