Arial pov

"Up up up. It's a big day." Toothianna rolls me out of bed. She is my capital escort. I wobble into the dinning room and nab a plate then sit down. To my right sits Pinocchio my district partner. In front of me is Toothianna and next to her is Eric. He won the games last year. He is two years older then me. Only eighteen. Across from him is Eep. She won the games nine years ago. Eric has untrimmed black hair and is tall and lean. Rather handsome. Eep is short and has puffy light orange hair with brown highlights.

Toothianna stands revealing her skintight feather coverd suit. "Today is the chariot rides. This is the day to make the capital love you. Your prep team and stylist will make you look perfect. Now finish your breakfast and I'll give you to them. But first, a surprise... Look out the window." I turn to the window. Outside our moving train is the capital. Metallic buildings of all different sizes tower over the super highways running through the city. The train stops and peace keepers escort us to the tribute building. It has fourteen floors. Twelve are for the tributes, one is for training. And the other is for the interveiws. We enter an elevator. It has mirrors for walls so I can see my reflection. I've never seen it so clear. My only mirror was the sea. I marvel at my large red hair, my green eyes and my pale freackled face.

The doors slide open. I walk onto floor four. (My district is four.) "okay no time for waiting." Me and Pinocchio are shoved into two different rooms.

I'm crowded by three colourful people.

"Hello I'm Ginormica." An extremely tall woman stands in front of me. She has shoulder length bleached white hair and wears a skin tight black suit.

"Welcome, I'm Fiona." The woman has green tinted skin with a long mahogany braid that reached her ankles. She wears a dark green dress with lots of patterns.

"I am the famous Sully. " he has a large everything. His head is big. His ears are big his nose is big. And he wears a huge fur jacket. It has purple spots on blue. "Let's get started."

I'm stripped naked and layed on a bed. They remove all hair that's not on my head. The game the hair that is. They spray me with sparkles then I'm allowed to wear a robe. They sit me in a chair then Fiona and Ginormica work on my make up. They paint my face with a blue swirl next to my eyes. My lips are then coloured a bright red. Sully walks over and pushes the two woman away.

"Now this is were the magic starts." Sully says.

He pulls, sprays and teases me hair and then I finally let myself look. My hair has blue tips and is in the shape of a wave. "Now leave." He says. A man comes in and takes me away. The man has rock hard black hair, and a flouncy red and gold shirt.

"Now I must make you look beautiful. Of course you'll never be as handsome as me. " he boasts. "I'm gaston." He swings open the doors to a closet. He feels around a bit then...

"Perfect." He flings out something aqua and purple.

---------------time skip.-----------------

I stand unable to move on a golden chariot. I'm wearing an extremely tight Aqua mermaid tail. Covering my chest is a purple shell bikini top. My Fiona picks at my hair and tail making it "perfect."

Pinocchio walks up to the chariot. He is wearing... Leader hosers? "I thought we agreed on the Swedish theme." Pinocchios stylist says.

"Cinderella, dear, their district is based around water. Fix that mess." Fiona snaps. A horn hoes off and the chariot starts moving.

The district one chariot leaves first. They are dressd in sparkley ninja outfites. How subtle. The district two chariot leaves next. They wear white and gold togas. Shreck looks ridiculous. Shreck is by far the biggest tribute. And in that small an outfit.

I hear the capital scream.

District three leaves. They wear costumes that look like the inside of what the capital calls a phone. Our chariot leaves. The crowd goes wild. They throw roses and kisses our way then the district five chariot leaves and we come to a stop in The training hall.

---------------------------------------------------

Who's pov should I do next. I'm thinking about doing Sherman's pov.(from mr Peabody and Sherman.) tell me what u think.

Bye my little pufferfish.