Peter Pan pov

They say guys make stupid mistakes for girls. Well this is the stupidest mistake I've ever made in my life. There's a girl in district one. Her name is Wendy. She is the oldest of three.

Ive had a crush on her for years. Four years ago her boyfriend at the time entered the hunger games. And won. But he was shot by a peace keeper for stealing last year. She's gotten over it though. We aren't really fazed by death. So I had asked her out. And she said if I could do something amazing for her then she would go out with me. And what's more extraordinary then volunteering for the hunger games. I should have just bought her something. I'm good with spears but I couldn't last a night without a roof over my head and a king sized bed.

I've been at the shelter station for an hour. My lean-to is pathetic. Scoring time starts in an hour, so I move on to the rock climbing wall. I fly up and down the wall with ease. I'll have to show that to the game makers. I practice my spear throwing like I could do any better. But it intimidates the other tributes, so that's good. I can use that to win. Sponsors usually help the carriers. Thank god.

A loud bell rings through the training centre. It's time for scoring. The tributes and I flood into a waiting room. But I don't have to wait long. "Peter Pan, district one." A robotic voice says.

I walk into the scoring room. I head directly to spear throwing. They watch me closely. Observing my every move. I throw two spears hitting the centre of the target. I go to the climbing wall and they seem confused. I geuss most people from district one don't know survival skills only fighting skills. I climb and desend the 30 foot wall in thee minutes. They clap and send me away. "Mulan Linan. District one." The robotic voice calls. I take the elevator down to floor one.

When Mulan gets here, we feast off of the buffet displayed for us. Our mentors and capital escort walk in. "Hungry I see."

____________________________

I know it's a boring chapter but I'll update again and it will be more interesting.

Bye my little pufferfish.