Prolouge

----------

⚠⚠⚠⚠

-----------

Graphic Depictions of the following:

Blood

Violence

Torture

Insanity

Sex

Depression

Etc.

-----------

⚠⚠⚠⚠

-----------

Trigger Warnings will be posted

Reader Discretion is advised

---------

Thank you

----------

Marinette

I walked down the streets of Paris, my eyes wandering, searching for something, anything, to do. Designing was becoming increasingly boring and my fingers were constantly itching to shave a dagger into Lila's throat, and I relished the thought of watching her choke on her own blood.

I sigh, and sat down on a bench at the park, staring at the statue of Ladybug and Chat Noir. Stupid people. They didn't even realize that Ladybug was an assassin, a trained killer. And they loved her. Oh, how she loved the stupidity of Paris.

A figure sat down on the bench, wearing a jacket, and their hood was pulled up so I couldn't see their face. I stiffened when they spoke. "Hello Lady Shadow." The dagger I kept strapped to my arm, slid into my hand and I angled my hand so they could see the glint of my dagger's blade.

They chuckled. "Now, now. Let's not get hasty." I turned my head to them fully, so I was able to see them. They pulled down their hood and I raised an eyebrow.

Talia Al Ghul.

I turned my dagger away from her but kept it in my hand, so she couldn't see it but she knew it was there. "What are you here for, Talia?"

She clicked her tongue. "Let's not be so cautious. I'm not going bring any harm upon you." I snorted, a humorless chuckle escaping my lips.

"Somehow, I highly doubt that; really hard time believing you considering the fact that I was raised around you. Now I will only ask once more. What are you here for?" She sighed, licking her lips.

"I've come to request something of you. To come back to the League, and resume your training." I stare at her unconvinced and she shrugs. "Unless you wish to remain here and continue to waste away. Either one is fine by me."

I clench my jaw, tightening my hands into fists, before closing y eyes and forcing my body to relax. "Fine. I'll come but first I want to so something.

She nods. "What is it? If it si reasonable, I will allow you to do it."

I grin. "I want to kill -no, torture then kill, a few people who owe me."