The Hideout Lounge

ZAYNS LOFT

When Zayn pulled up to his home he nearly hopped out of the car before the shift could even reach the "P" light.

He had a long quiet drive back home. No music just him, his, thoughts, and the road. His cheeks were tear stained and his nose stuffed from it.

He opens the door and slams it behind him. On a Thursday night typically he would stay in but he was so angry he needed to take the edge off. He quit smoking a couple years back and he didn't want to falter under.

He didn't want anyone seeing him like this so a major club or bar was off the list. When racing around his room to change his outfit the memory of him and Harry stumbling into this hidden bar popped up in his head. He decided that would be the place he visited and started to get dressed.

Regardless of his emotions Zayn wouldn't be caught dead in the sweats he'd worn to his parents. He wore distressed denim jeans, a graphic tee under his designer hoodie, then chose some air forces to pair with. It looked effortless but still high end.

He grabbed his keys, made his way out the door, and  headed to the bar.

After a short drive he pulls into the parking.

The place he remembered didn't even have a sign. It was a hidden place mostly only locals knew about. The door to the bar was located in the back of a some buildings. Some might say it was sketchy even, but whatever to stay out of the media's light will have to do.

As Zayn opens the door he's met with a massively built bouncer in a small opening to get in the establishment. He could hear the faint music behind the iron door leading to the place. "Hello." Zayn says.

The Bouncer sizes Zayn up then asks "ID?"

Zayn pulls out his wallet and shows the bouncer his ID.

The man looks over his ID just to confirm he is of age then moves to the side to let Zayn through.

Zayn pulling his lips in a tight smile moves past the guard and into the bar space. The harsh smell of bourbon flooding his nostrils.

It was a cute place to Zayn. In all honesty Zayn thought any places that had exposed brick and a greenery wall were cute. Very good for photo ops but he knew this time he had to refrain from posting. Not that he could tag the place anyways. They weren't even on the map.

He takes his place at the bar and lets out a sigh in relief. luckily there was only about seven other people in the whole place from what he could see. Mostly everyone looked older so he hoped no one would notice him.

A light haired bartender mixing a drink pours the remainder of the liquid he was shaking into a glass, then garnishes it with some lemon, and slides it over to the lady right adjacent of Zayn.

"There you go love. Anything else?" He asks.

Zayn could tell the lady was eying him. It was kinda gross because she obviously looked well over forty.

From what Zayn could make out he figured the bartender was somewhat around his age so he got a bit nervous. What if he recognized Zayn?

"No sir, but maybe I can get your number?" She giggles.

"Sorry ma'am I'm on the clock plus I don't give my number out too easily." He winks and turns away

"What can I get you handsome?" The bartender asks.

Zayn was pulled out of his trance as the bartender was staring at him. "Can I just get a- umm." He wasn't too familiar with this bars menu so he just thought of the first thing in his mind. "A lemon drop."