Liham

Liham

Hi! This is Wel... again.

If you are new here, welcome. If you came from twitter, welcome. If you've been reading all my stories from twitter to wattpad, welcome. And thank you. Always a huge thank you to you.

Dito, Sa Pagitan is originally a social media alternative universe work from my twitter account (ficsenha). Characters are a mix originally thought of and characters from the portrayal of Enhypen members. In twitter, DSP, along with other six stories are called the enha university series. I thought of that name without anything in mind. It was a spur of the moment. I never really thought that it will blow up. Now, that you have given me such a huge platform, I thought of rewriting the first story in wattpad. It doesn't hurt to try, right?

Since we all know that a University Series is already existing in the platform. I would like to inform everyone that I will be changing the name of the series here on wattpad and the name of the Enhypen members. No worries, they will remain as portrayers for the characters as I wrote these stories with them in mind. They are my biggest inspirations.

Welcome to THE LIHAM SERIES.

Because each and every story I wrote for this series was written as a letter to myself and to everyone else that it comforts.

Dahil dito, sa pagitan... ng kawalan. Nauupos na sa pagkapit. Ngunit, lagi't lagi, aalpas tayo sa indayog ng mundo.

Thank you for understanding my decisions. Love you most. Thank you.

whispering a wish (again),
thewishingwel ♡

This is a work of fiction. Names and events are only a product of the writer's imagination. Public places or figures mentioned in the story are not in any way affiliated and was only added to make the story give a sense of reality for the readers. Distributing this work to any social media sites without the author's permission is considered as plagiarism.

DITO, SA PAGITAN
LIHAM SERIES #1

Musika Clair Ynarez

Santi Julian Andrada

Pablo Joaquin San Vicenco