Chapter 1

*** This chapter might not be to exciting but it will get better!! *** 

- Emily

Chapter 1

"OH MY GOSH!!! EMMA!!!" My best friend yells at me from across the room while staring at her white iPad mini.

"What?!?!" I yelled in excitement.

"Its a contest! You have to make a music video of one of the One Direction songs. Whoever makes the best video gets to go on tour with One Direction to Disney World. That would be so fun!" She said with a big smile on her face.

"Enter it then!! I have that camera in the closet that we can use to film it. THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!!!" I said as I run to get the camera.

Me and Sydney have been best friends since we were 11. We live together in a new apartment on broadway. We are both eighteen and are in love with one direction. That's are life!

I walked into my bedroom and found the closet with bunch of old clothes in it that were once mine. In the corner there was a little box. I took it out and laid it on my bed and opened it. I found the camera, it's charger and a coupe of SD cards.

"Sydney" I yell hoping she can hear me. She comes running into my room and she looks at the camera.

"Yay! You found it!" She said while she grabs it. "I think we should do the song 'Kiss You' It's a good one."

"YEAH!!!" I scream. That's my favourite song!

We walked into the living room and set up the camera to see how it works. We got all the props and outfits ready, we practiced singing and all the actions. We were all set to video tape!

"Let's do it" Said Sydney.

I put the camera on record while Sydney sang. And then we switched and switched. We got skis and pretended we were skiing and went surfing in our bikinis. We did lots of fun stuff!

After 4hours of filming and editing the video we were finally done. We sat down on the couch and ate popcorn while we watched it. We made a pretty good video! I hope we win!

Sydney entered the contest and sent the video."We should be getting a reply in about a couple of days or next week!" She said.

"Sounds good! I'm getting tired so i'm going to bed." I say as I walk to my bedroom. "Goodnight."

" Bye" Says Sydney as she waves at me.

I get my pajama's on, grab my iPhone and lay in bed. I go on twitter to look at what people tweeted. I saw a tweet by Liam Payne that said:

'Watching one direction videos for the contest. There's a lot of good ones!'

I smile and turn off my phone. I put it on the night table next to my bed and fall asleep.