Chapter 2

*** Hey guys! I feel like writing lots today haha. Something happens soon so you better watch out! ***

-Emily

Chapter 2

I wake up to the sound of 'Rock Me' playing on the stereo in the living room. I walk out into the kitchen to see Sydney dancing to the song while making a smoothie.

"Want one?" She asks me.

"Yeah sure!" I say as I sit down at the table. "Did we get an email back yet from the contest?"

"No, not yet sadly" says Sydney. She gives my the mixed-berry smoothie and I take a sip out of it. It's good.

I look at my phone and the time is 12:47. The day is going by slow. It's July 16 and its to hot outside. I look to see if I got any new emails. I got nothing yet.

The week was pretty boring. All we did was eat, drink, sleep, watch TV and that's about it. We check our email every hour or so just to make sure. We just can't wait!

" Hey Emma! We got an email." She says as she looks at her iPad mini. I sit beside her on the couch as we read it silently. It read:

Hello Emma and Sydney,

The video was great! It seemed like you guys put a lot of effort into it. You guys have really nice voices. Sorry to tell you this but you guys got in second place. You were so close! Thank you anyways.

With love,

Louis, Niall, Liam, Zayne and Harry

"Awwww." I say as I plant my face into a pillow.

"This is heart breaking. I bet we were way better than the girls who got in first." Sydney whines.

This. Is. The. Worst. Felling. Ever. We were so close! Why didn't they pick us.

"We worked so hard on this." I say with no expression.

I turn on the TV and start to watch the Los Angeles news. Nothing really interesting is happening in our city today according to the news.

"I'm so bored." I say trying to pick up a conversation.

Sydney's iPad mini made a little ding noise. We both looked at each other and she grabbed the iPad mini. After two minutes of watching her read something she had a massive smile on her face and couldn't take it off. She handed the iPad to me and I read it. It said:

Dear Emma and Sydney,

The girls who got in first place for the video contest cannot make it with us on our tour. So since you gals are in second place we are inviting you to come with on tour for a month to Orlando. We will pick you up tomorrow morning at your apartment and we will aboard a private jet at 9:15. See you tomorrow!!!

With love,

Louis, Niall, Liam, Zayne and Harry

"YAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAY!!!!" Me and Sydney said at the same time with huge smiles on our faces. "WE GET TO MEET ONE DIRECTION!!!"

We ran around the house packing our suitcases with everything we need. We promised each other that we would be calm when we meet them. I don't think I'll be able to be calm! After a quick day of packing we decided to go to bed. Sydney replied to them and said we are excited to meet them and that we'll be ready.

I can't believe we're actually going to meet one direction!! This is going to be the best moment of my life! I love one direction.