𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴

Mature Content will be included, containing but not limited to, depression, anxiety, bpd, self-harm, eating disorders, drug addiction, suicidal thoughts/actions, smut, cursing.

Meet The Cast
the story starts the night of April 12th, 2021.
The Ellen Show:
with musical guests Nessa Barrett and Jxdn

 The Ellen Show: with musical guests Nessa Barrett and Jxdn

Jodie Hossler
Born 02/08/2001
20 years old

Jodie has 3 siblings, two sisters named Haley & Sophie, and her twin brother, Jaden. She loved all three of her siblings but neither of her sisters came close to having the kind of bond that her and Jaden did. They were each others ride or die. When he moved to LA, he brought her with. Without her he wouldn't have gone. They stick together, always. She was born only 7 minutes before Jaden but was protective of him in a way that many people have mistaken her for being his older sister rather than his twin. She's seen Jaden go through enough and doesn't want him to have to feel hurt ever again... even though she knows he will.

Jaden HosslerBorn 02/08/200120 years old

Jaden Hossler
Born 02/08/2001
20 years old

Jaden, professionally known as jxdn, is the latest rising rockstar. With the help of music legend Travis Barker, he's taking the industry by storm. The most important person in his life is his twin sister Jodie. She not only saved his life emotionally, but shes saved his life physically. When Jaden had attempted in high school, Jodie was the one who found him. She called an ambulance and forced him to throw up the pills. He had still been unconscious and barely breathing so she performed CPR on him until the paramedics got there. Ever since that day Jaden has felt as though he owed her his life. Since she's the reason he still has one.

Janesa BarrettBorn 08/06/200218 years old

Janesa Barrett
Born 08/06/2002
18 years old

Janesa, or Nessa, is a rising popstar who started on tiktok. She began to blow up on tiktok during the summer of 2019 and that expanded even more once she began dating Josh Richards. To say that he gave her the fame she has would be understandable but not the full story. She was already on a steady rise on her own, but obviously not as large as she is now. However Josh helped people discover her more, many stayed just for her. The two of them dated from October 2019-June 2020 when they mutually split right as Nessa moved out to LA. There were many cheating rumors on Josh's name but there was no real proof so Nessa decided she didn't want to believe them, she didn't want to believe someone she loved so much would hurt her. That was, until he did.

Josh RichardsBorn 01/31/200219 years old

Josh Richards
Born 01/31/2002
19 years old

Tiktoker, turned YouTuber, turned business man. Joshua Kenneth has done it all. The more he did the further he grew from the Josh that originally moved out to LA. He grew away from the partying and became more responsible, but he also lost touch with his empathy. Not to say he had none, but he wasn't nearly as compassionate as he used to be. Everything was about business, and working his ass off now so that he could retire young and live luxuriously. This ultimately is what ended his relationship with Nessa. See Josh was all about the future and neglected the now, meanwhile Nessa couldn't see a future for herself and relied on the now. This key difference is what made their relationship turn so toxic. They had become way too different.

Bryce HallBorn 08/14/199921 years old

Bryce Hall
Born 08/14/1999
21 years old

The party never stops with this party animal. Mr. PAU is the life of any party he's at. He's very hated online but the people that truly know him dont have a bad thing to say. He comes across as a cocky, sarcastic, asshole- which he is. But underneath all of that is one of the sweetest guys you'll ever meet. Bryce didn't have the best childhood, his father had been an abusive jackass and got thrown in jail when Bryce with just a child. He grew up watching his mom doing everything all on her own, nobody could ever impress him as much as his mother. This party animal seems to be all about himself but in reality he only started social media with the goal of someday buying his mom a house. That goal was set half a decade ago and he plans on reaching it within the next year.

Also including:

Griffin Johnson as himself

Shannon Bayersdorfer as Jaden's day to day manager

Bree Shepherd as Nessa's day to day manager

Cooper Noriega as himself

Sabrina Quesada as herself

Mads Lewis as herself

Christian Plorde as himself

Quinton Griggs as himself

Cynthia Parker as herself

Amy Hossler as herself

And anyone else- as themselves.

Xᴏxᴏ ᴋᴀʏʟᴀ

So I'm thinking about rewriting this book I had started a while back.

Would you guys want it?

Questions about it?

Suggestions?

General Thoughts?

Give this a vote if you'd like me to continue with this story, please do comment as well, I'd love some feedback.