Chapter 11

Jonas frowned slightly. "Hey system, give me more information," Jonas spoke arrogantly. The system was quiet for a few moments before speaking again. "Atticus Goldwin. A child genius with ss+ level ability, mastering multiple world-destroying techniques. Atticus Goldwin's main personality type is sadistic, possessive, and protective. His current favorability is 0.... Is that enough information for you?!?" The system spoke in a rare tone of emotion. Jonas was shocked for a moment before smirking evilly. "He seems a bit overpowered. I like powerful men." Jonas spoke with a disgusting smirk on his face.

He whipped the smirk off his face before changing his expression into that of full innocence. He then skipped out of his room walking into the dining room where his new family was eating. "Mommy! Daddy! I want to marry Atticus Goldwin! He's the only one worthy of me!!" He spoke in a childish baby tone as he pulled on the pants of his father. "Atticus? Goldwin..?" His mother spoke with furrowed brows. "He is the new king of Everdalla. A three-year-old child." His father spoke in a blank tone. "How ridiculous. A three-year-old king? Everdalla must be desperate or something." His mother spoke with disdain in her voice. "But fine. Very well. If you wish, my sweet son." His mother spoke gently as she rubbed his head. Jonas smirked secretly as he lowered his head and hugged his parents.

----------------------------------

Atticus woke up once more from his nap feeling inexplicably disgusted and angry. So, he left the room after dressing and went to the training ground. Arriving at the training ground, all movement stopped as all the knights stopped moving in fear. Hoping and praying that the angry Atticus couldn't see them. "Everyone! Spar with me! Or else..." Atticus spoke intimidatingly. All knights sighed in despair before getting in formation and staring at Atticus hoping that he would go easy on them this time.

A few hours later, all the knights lay on the ground groaning in pain as Atticus wiped his sweat off his face. Then glared at all of the knights and walked off. "Atticus, maybe you're a bit cruel to them?" His personal maid spoke quietly as she looked at him with faint fear. "Shut it. Don't feel like listening to this today." Atticus spoke coldly glaring at the noisy maid. The maid squeaked in fear before shutting his mouth. Atticus made his way to the throne room with a frown.

A/n: I'm sorry it took so long but I broke my wrist and dealt with a bit of depression as well as school testing. So, I wasn't able to get this chapter out earlier. I'm also sorry for the short chapter. I've been thinking about dropping this but looking at the comments, I pulled together the will to continue writing this even though I have no idea where this is going.