Actual Introduction

Mike always wanted to be and act like a normal person. His parents were old fashioned rich people. When I say old fashioned I mean they were still living like Kings and Queens still existed. Mike learned etiquette, swordsmanship, and horseback riding.

Mike would also take extra classes to please his parents in hope that he would be praised for his hard work.. He took art classes, piano lessons, extra historical classes about Royalty, acting classes, and even psychology classes. All of them which he excelled at. His parents didn't even care and put all of their attention to his younger siblings which made him really spiteful and jealous.

In fact, his younger siblings got praised more than he did his whole life for just getting a D in every class. While he needs at least an A or else he would get punished. In a fit of anger he attempted to kill his younger siblings. Of course people soon found out and his close friends drifted away from him and his parents punished him to the extreme and made him leave the house. He was stuck in quarantine for so long that he even forgot what his own family even looked like. He got a present for his twenty-fifth birthday by his youngest sister. The present was an otome game called "Love, You're My Lifeline."

He played it many times and went to the extreme to find everything about the game. Only due to boredom. Okay, he was lonely and missed the sound of other people. In his quarantine the only voice he heard was a robotic voice. He soon killed himself after learning he would be sold to the government. When he died he saw a screen and couldn't help but smirk wickedly as he cheated death. He was told he would be reincarnated as Atticus Goldwin, a mere cannon fodder but the King's third son from "Love, You're My Lifeline."

Said to be the most annoying and stupidest cannon fodder in the whole game. In the game he was said to also be arrogant and spoiled as he was the King's favorite consort's child. In fact Mike thought that if Atticus was a little smarter and talented he could easily take the crown from his brothers. So his journey begins.

{Warning} This story will contain violence, torture, and may include an ass of a main character. Also may include a lot more inappropriate behavior. That I do not agree with. If you do not like such a story then please quietly leave. I would like to receive feedback on grammar mistakes and other things that you may think of that could better the story. As long as it's respectful. Also this is a story, it's not real. This is a rewrite of my story "The Crimson Tyrant". Also the pictures in this story are not mine. The story may not be written amazingly as I'm a rookie writer. The updates will be completely random as I'm lazy and a student.