Chp. 12

Atticus woke up feeling weirdly sober. As if he had been drunk ever since he existed. Atticus blinked and then winced at all of the weird and horrible things he did. How strange of a being was he? Was he even human to begin with or was he supposed to be some kind of demon but he kept being put into the body of a human? Nonetheless, he felt strange. As if everything was slightly altered but he didn't know what. He walked around as he felt the gazes of thousands of people but strangely he was alone. The maids don't look at him as they feel that he is an irritable young boy. The knights avoided his sight as if he were some horrible monster. His father and brothers looked at him as if they were looking at some precious treasure. Something was wrong. It had to be... Right? Or did he simply lose his mind...

Atticus calmly packed his things, he was supposed to leave for the academy tomorrow but this strange feeling made him want to leave as quickly as possible. As he packed, he felt voices fill his head. Voices that sounded different but the same. Like some strange creatures were all taking at the same time. Atticus closed his eyes trying to use his magic to listen to the words of these voices.

-It's been years...- -It has been too long.- -I thought she gave up.- -Atticus was such an asshole.- -I hate him too but the story is interesting...- -Even the author disappeared for so long.-

As Atticus tried to listen the words blurred and quickly disappeared. Was he in a... book? It would make sense, seeing how strange everything was. Why would a so-called angel talk to him? Why would his soul be missing in the first place? Why did he face no consequences for his actions? The more he thought about it, the more confused he became. Soon, he forgot the words and the voices he heard. He forgot it all, he even forgot why he wanted to leave early. He sat in a carriage as he thought about it. Wasn't he a grown man, why was he so immature before?

His head began to hurt but he forgot the pain as he thought some more. He was dead silent as he traveled to the academy. Wait, why didn't his brothers have to go to the academy? Why did try to kill his brothers? Where did Jonathan go?

Who was Jonathan? ? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? Wait! He tried to kill his brothers?!!

"What am I thinking about?" Atticus whispered. He paused for a minute as his thoughts became jumbled in his mind. It was like he couldn't form proper sentences for a while. "Yo Atticus! It's me! Your boi, the guardian angel! I kind of need you to stop thinking for a while before you destroy reality and nothingness and everything in between. Thanks, Bud!" A familiar but unfamiliar voice sounded in his head. Atticus's mind went blank.

Atticus woke up as he arrived at the academy. It was large, grand, and filled with cliche characters! Atticus jumped out of the carriage and walked towards his brothers, Saji and Doji, Wait? When did they come here?! His mind went blank. He jumped out of the carriage and smiled at his brothers, Saji and Doji. "Big brothers! I'm here!" Atticus spoke happily as he hugged his brothers. "Little bro!------------- Atticus would never do that.-----

Atticus jumped out of the carriage and frowned as he saw his brothers, Saji and Doji. "Didn't I leave before you two?" Atticus questioned as he felt quite strange. "We used magic!" Saji and Doji responded. Atticus frowned even more. "Why didn't I get to use magic!" Atticus asked slightly confused. "You're too young!" The two responded at the same time. Atticus nodded and followed them to the office, ignoring the strange feelings. Atticus settled into his dormitory with his loving brothers by his side. Atticus smiled as his red eyes curved into crescents. He felt so happy being with people who loved him. He frowned, he still felt empty.

H E W A S A L W A Y S A L O N E A N D E M P T Y

Atticus settled into his dormitory with his loving brothers by his side, he sighed tiredly as he looked at his older brothers look around his dormitory. They were looking for anything that could hurt Atticus, so they could get out of it. Atticus felt a faint pain in his chest but forgot it as he glared at his brothers who were making a mess of his room. "The both of you are going to clean up right?" Atticus spoke softly as he glared at his brother, causing them to jump up before smiling at him flatteringly. "For your safety! We'll clean up for sure!" The brothers replied eagerly. Atticus couldn't help but smile slightly, thinking about how cute the two were-----

Atticus rolled his eyes and snorted as the two spoke. He sat on his bed and watched the two go around the room. He snorted in amusement as the two bumped heads together as they argued about which one would get to look through Atticus's clothes. Jokes on them, Atticus brought identical clothes. When the twins realized this, they jumped onto Atticus and tickled him, causing Atticus to laugh uncontrollably. Atticus growled as he tried to tickle one of them back but the twin brothers were too good at teamwork. Soon, the three fell asleep together.

H O W S W E E T

A/n: I'm so sorry! I'm Sorry! My mood has been so up and down. Many things happened and not to vent but life is hard. I originally wanted to be a writer but now, I just want to go to college safely and comfortably. As for the future, ugh...