Introduction

Hello guys!! Thank you for choosing my story and welcome to my second book!! I apologize if my writing is subpar English is not my first language!!

This is in no way a professional book nor is it meant to be one. I write out of fun and just because I love doing it. This story is supposed to be on the more wholesome side. However, His Little Flame was only for me to just write randomly, this story (Achilles) is meant to be a more serious story, so if there are any similar parts or scenes from my other story it's because I loved those bits and wanted to put it into this story.

I do not plan my stories out, I just write as I go and I personally enjoy doing so. It's fun. :p

There are a few things you should know before starting my story.

This story may use other languages. Such as French, Greek, Korean, and potentially others. I do not speak most of these languages!!! I use google translate and other translators, so I apologize if they're inaccurate. Please correct me in the comments! Like seriously... please... I really appreciate it!

Chicago Hart University is a completely fictional college!!! It doesn't exist!!! Chicago Post is also not real!!!! Got that?!! IT'S FICTION!!!

Some titles, names, and brands may have similar or actual names of real brands while others may also be made up.

More to know:

Nari would technically be considered deaf because deafness is a spectrum, but she has more hearing than an average deaf person would, therefore, it would be more appropriate to say her hearing is impaired!!! Nari also usually uses sign language when she speaks. She can speak!!! She wasn't born deaf/hearing impaired!! She reads lips and can hear with the help of hearing aids.

Just to reiterate: Nari can read lips and hear (although, it's muffled) but with the help of her hearing aids she can hear better. :)

I also think it's important to point out that despite the descriptions I give Nari, she is a woman of color. She is a Korean woman!!!

Also, strawberries are a motif in all of my stories, it will appear and appear time again. I mean my name is strawberrymyylk after all. :D

THIS STORY IS 18+!!!
Beware of mature themes such as:
-death
-self-harm
-sex/sexual innuendos
-drugs/alcohol
-underaged drinking
-abuse
-language
-sexual assault

Hate is not accepted.
Constructive criticism is. :)