CHAPTER 56 - A KNOCK ON THE DOOR

I settle down on the covers, breathing out heavily as I rest my head on the pillow. It was becoming increasingly hard to carry my extra weight with every passing day, but it was all worth it when I remembered the little bundle of joy I would receive after.

2 months.

2 more months and I'd be carrying my little one in my arms.

I smile to myself, my hand on my belly as I close my eyes, breathing quietly. I had tried not to wake Lucius but I know I failed as I feel him move next to me, his naked body pressing to my side and his warm palm on my cheek.

"Good morning, my love."

I smirk at his deep morning voice, turning my head so I can see his beautiful blue eyes. I hoped my baby would have the same.

"Good morning baby, I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you." He smiles, kissing my cheek softly. "Don't apologise. I'm never unhappy when I wake with you beside me." He leans in, pecking my lips. I frown as he pulls back, making him laugh. "What?"

"If you're going to kiss me, do it properly."

He raises his eyebrows. "Oh, you mean like this?"

He leans in again, pressing his lips to mine and pushing his tongue in my mouth, kissing me passionately. I moan, my hand on his chest as he hovers over me, pressing me into the bed. When he pulls away after a moment, I pull him back. "Can we?" I ask in a sweet voice, making him smirk.

"We can."

He kisses me shortly before lowering his hand under the covers. I bite my lip, excited to feel him playing with me.

I feel his fingers tug on my panties, sliding them down the middle. I sigh in pleasure as he rubs his middle finger along my pussy, spreading it with his thumb as he feels my wetness. "So wet and ready for me, aren't you kitten?"

I smirk, "Always."

He chuckles deeply, thrusting a finger in me without warning. "Oh," I gasp sharply, gripping his bicep. He pumps his finger in and out, slowly adding a second one. I moan, my head falling back on the pillow. He kisses along my jaw and neck, breathing heavily on my skin.

"Oh, baby..." I moan, gripping him harder.

"Use your words, love," he smirks, fingering me harder and faster. "Oh!" I feel the orgasm building inside me. "You feel so good..." I manage to whisper, making him hard at my words. "Oh sweetheart," he says softly in my ear. "You have no idea what you do to me."

I feel his thumb press to my clit, rubbing it in a quick motion. "Ohh..." While one hand grips his arm, the other roams his naked chest, reaching the side of his neck and squeezing gently as I moan. His eyes go bright at my actions, and I can tell he likes it. "Trying to be dominant, are we love?"

"Mm..." I rock my hips against his fingers. "Maybe."

He smirks, pressing his thumb harder to my clit, making me gasp in both pleasure and pain. "I like it," he says deeply. "It suits you."

I look him in the eyes, smirking as he chuckles lightly, his fingers getting faster. "Oh, Lucius."

"Yes, darling? Tell me."

"I'm gonna- oh..."

"That's right baby, cum on my fingers."

I gasp loudly as I feel my orgasm course through me, making my back arch and lift off the bed. "Oh, fuck!" I ride out my high, breathing heavily when it's over, falling back into the bed. Lucius slides his hand out of my panties, locking his gaze with mine as he puts his fingers in his mouth, sucking them clean of my juices. I bite my lip, fighting the urge to smile as he speaks. "You taste divine, my love."