Extra Chapter

Verivery just had finished their performance on their newest comeback. The others were now on their waiting room just packed up their things as something unusual happen.

Gyehyeon was charging his phone as he suddenly got a message from someone as he got curious. He click onto the message as its an unknown number texting his telling him something.

"Run or else you die.." Gyehyeon flinch as he accidentally dropped his phone.

He look at the others that were just talking with each others as himself just seating down and got scared. "Who the fuck is that.."

The seven of them went inside their van as something stopping Gyehyeon from entering the van. He gasp to see something.

He saw himself seating beside Kangmin just smiling as it look at him with a grind on it face. Gyehyeon were shivering as he tries to tell the others to get out as it too late that the door closed as Gyehyeon shocked and knocked on the door harder as it drove away immediately.

"What the fuck?!" Gyehyeon look at his watch as its turning anticlockwise instead of clockwise.

"This.. is.. just a dream.." Gyehyeon closed his eyes as someon pulled him into another van where he is saw the whole pack of VRVR smiling at him.

"HoHo~ we meet again Mr Jo~" Gyehyeon shocked as they ties him up.

(With the others)

They all went out from their van as they went inside their dorm as suddenly Yeonho feels dizzy that he fall to the ground outside of their dorm. Yongseung shocked as there is more thing they were shocked about.

Gyehyeon just standing behind Yeonho just smile. Yeonho turn his bodies to see Gyehyeon as he shocked seeing Gyehyeon wear a black sleeveless outfit.

Hoyoung who just noticed immediately pulled Yeonho inside and locked the door. Dongheon shocked as Hoyoung panicked as he told everyone to hide in their rooms.

As than Dongheon stopped him. "We should stay together! Or else we wont know something would happen."

Hoyoung nod as everyone gathered in Yongseung, Minchan and Kangmin shared room. "Guys.. Gyehyeon is gone.. what should we do.."

Yeonho as he felt another headache. "Ah.. my head hurts.."

Dongheon pulled Yeonho close to him as they all try to understand what actually happened. As than the room suddenly head water flowing underneath their feet. They all shocked as there was a head appear on the edge of the water.

The others could only see the water with their floor only but suddenly the head appear scared them. And it was similar hair colour as Gyehyeon as Dongheon step on the water try to get closer to it as it disappear again.

Everyone scream as they all hide their feet from the floor but Dongheon was still standing. They look at Dongheon that could see he was anxious as than a hand appear on his foot and pulled him down leading the others scream in fear.

The water splashing as suddenly the water change it colour to red making Minchan wanted to vomit. Hoyoung were surprised as Gyehyeon was seating beside him the whole time.

Hoyoung who was hugging Kangmin were shocked including the other three. Gyehyeon was laughing as a smirk appear on his face.

"You will trapped on our hole!" Gyehyeon as a lot of hands appear under the water grabbing all their legs to the water.

Gyehyeon smile seeing the other struggle to get it off. "I didn't know you guys scared of water? This going to be fun eventually since i have your Gyehyeon, and not to be mention that your Dongheon is dead cause i eat his flash just now hehe"

"Who the fuck are you!! What do you want from us!!! We can give you anything you wanted!" Hoyoung while still struggling.

"Hmm.. i dont need anything.. i wanted you guys to know that you wont fucking get away from us! Be our guest for dinner tonight!!" The five of them immediately been dragged down as Gyehyeon giggles.

"Hoyoung.. they are coming to the zone.." Gyehyeon who talk to his mirror.

"I'll be on it soon" Gyehyeon smile on the other Hoyoung reply as he immediately disappeared.

………

Spoiler for the next continued book soon~ lets get back to Get Away era version drunk cause why not haha!