Episode 1

The Mountain's Hero

Episode 1:The Skeleton Brothers

In a messy room a skeleton jolts awake missing an eye with his other one being a blazing blue color as a giant blaster appeared and he clutched his chest before suddenly a white upside-down heart appeared in front of him and he sighed

"...You never stop, do you.. Let's get this over with."(???)

Despite his words the skeleton had a giant seemingly permanent smile on his face and his eyes seemed to get.. Well more normal, turning into white dots as the blaster disappeared and the skeleton grabbed a jacket throwing it on himself. He sighed. Despite his smile he seemed.. Tired. Like he wanted to give up, stuck in the same routine...

"At Least I can see Paps for some time.. Until 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙔 show up."(???)

"SANS! WAKE UP YOU LAZY BO- Oh! You woke up early brother!"(??)

"𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗁 𝗂 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖻𝖾 𝖺𝗌𝗅𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗀𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝖾.."(𝙎𝙖𝙣𝙨)

"Don't you say it"(??)

"𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝗻𝗲."(𝙎𝙖𝙣𝙨)

ELSEWHERE

Ben grinned as he smiled at toriel

"So! Are there any other monsters here? Are there any other super friendly goats?"(Ben)

"...My Child, please stay here while I go do somethin- Actually... Would.. Would you like to accompany me?"(Toriel)

"Sure thing! Where are we going? To the store or something?"(Ben)

"No, my child! We are simply going downstairs!"(Toriel)

'Oh dear god please don't be a serial killer-'(Ben's thought process)

"Sure thing!"(Ben)

"Error Error. Omnitrix functions malfunctioning. Shutting down temporarily to repair."(???)

"Stupid watch- never works-"(Ben)

"My child- May I ask what's the matter?"(Toriel)

"Well my watch kind of broke when I fell here, weird considering it usually works no matter the conditions..."(Ben)

"Perhaps it landed the wrong way?"(Toriel)

"Doubt it, this thing can tank a punch from Vilgax and not have any issues- oh wait you don't know him do you?"(Ben)

"I'm afraid not, would you like to talk about it?"(Toriel)

"Vilgax is this weird squid guy who tries to kill me from time to time, super strong and a pain in the aaaaaaaaaaaa-"(Ben)