Part 3

So um I'm sorry for not updating here you go
______________________________________

"Hey guys like my new skin?" Geroge said.

"George....what the hell...why are you a rainbow?" Dream was baffled and could barely hold his teakettle laugh in.

"I TOLD YOU TO PICK BLACK GEORGE!"

"But a rainbow better expresses me!"

"I'm done goodbye."

*Badboyhalo has left the call*
*Badboyhalo has left the server*

"I- I CAN'T" Dream started wheezing like a teakettle for a solid 5 minutes after that.

- 5 minutes later -

"OKAY ITS NOT THAT BAD!" George exclaimed to technoblade who was currently trying to shoot at him with his bow.

Dreams weezing fit had started again and skeppy was still yelling at him for not making his character black.

"Change it back your already gay enough without it!" Techno said as he killed George.

"No." George respawned and then walked away from everyone.

He was getting tired of it he just wanted to show Dream that he wasn't joking but now it seemed as if it made him seem more like he was joking.

*Georgenotfound has left the call*
*Georgenotfound has left the server*

TW: Drinking and some smoking

George got up out of his chair and went into the kitchen where a bottle of whiskey sat.

He didn't know why he liked this as his sad alchohol. Maybe it was the fact that it made crying easier or that it gave him the worst hangovers but it just was. He grabbed a pack of cigarettes from the freezer and headed out to his balcony. After he finished the ciggerette he went inside and drank some whiskey putting his phone in a place where drunk him wouldn't find it.

He then sat on the couch and put on a movie he didn't k ow the name of and drank.