Part 4

A/N: For the sake of plot wilber and geroge live in the same city/town

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with a splitting headache and....wilber on my couch.

I stood up and went to get some tylenol when I heard a groan.

Wilber had started to stir and it was then I saw the large amount of bottles that surrounded the couch and covered the table.

I swallowed down the tylenol with some water then started cleaning up.

'Vodka,Tequila,Beer,Fireball,Wine...where did all of these come from' I thought to myself.

Suddenly I remembered why Wilber was on my couch. Drunk me had reached my phone and called the first person I had last texted and asked if they would drink with me.

Snapping back to reality when I heard a groan I looked over at my dieing drinking buddy praying for his kidneys.

"George....I'm Dieing!" Wilber sobbed out.

"Shut up! And get some water you dumbass!!" I yelled.

"I don't want water George! I want juice!" Wilber sobbed more.

I went over to the fridge looking for some apple juice, but when I looked in there the apple juice was gone.

"WILBER DID YOU DRINK MY FUCKING APPLE JUICE!!"

"Theres no more apple juice!?!?!" Wilber started sobbing again.

"THERES NO MORE FUCKING APPLES JUICE WILBER YOU DRANK IT ALL YOU CUNT!!!"

Wilber continuously sobbed the word no. I then realised that Wilber was STILL drunk.

"I MISS SALLY!! BRING SALLY BACK!" Wilber sobbed out.

'I need to get more apple juice....' I silently thought.

___________________________________________

A/N: Sorry I was gone for so long I'll be updating regularly from now on