monsters are nearby

Me and Sage had met a couple minutes ago. We were voyaging forests for more villages and possibly food,only for us to realize that we only had a couple pieces of bread,some apples,weapons,armor of sorts,and absolutely no beds. Why are beds important? Because the sun is going down.

"Yo,we need to find sheep. Now." Sage had noticed too. We ran through the spruce forest,picking up every berry along the way for later. The sun was close to gone,but we hadn't gotten any sheep yet. Stress set in,we definitely weren't ready for mobs yet.

We finally did it. We found sheep... but there's a problem. We'll have to hurry,because even though there's about eight or nine sheep,we have to get them before the mobs get us. It was night,skeletons were everywhere and it was hard to not let them notice. We struck down the sheep with ease,but something happened.

"FUCK!"

A zombie started mauling on me. With my iron,I made a helmet and I didn't have any materials for a sword let alone any time to craft one. The diamond? There's only one. I struck him a few times with a wooden sword,but to my luck it broke. It kept hurting me,but I couldn't get it back. The zombie had diamond pants and a helmet somehow,and for whatever reason an iron sword.

"SAGE!!" I screamed for Sage.

Again.

Again.

Again.

Nobody came.
Did she leave?
Is she dead?
Is this the end already?
I'm down to two and a half hearts. The zombie was still chasing me,and it was worse when skeletons started to shoot at me too. That's why I'm so low on hearts. (A/N: hearts are displayed on your wrist.)

I heard a bark. Then another. I looked behind me and Sage was there,with at least five dogs. Apparently,she came behind taming wolves and here she was,using them to take the mobs down.

I sat on the ground. I ate to regenerate,my eyes were teary. My arms,my shoulder,my legs,and my back were bloodied and hurt so badly. How much was actually done to me?

I ripped my leggings. I decided to use the cloth to patch myself up starting with my legs,which I had revealed by ripping the legging out of the way. I dug underground and placed a torch that I took from the village. I placed the two beds a bit apart. I'm not sleeping with Sage,thats gross.

Sage hopped in the hole and patched it with cobble. "We'll get you a weapon tomorrow,for now
just go to bed." I nodded,one of Sage's dogs cuddling up with me. I drifted off to sleep,I'll try to treat my wounds better in the morning.

____________________
*478 WORDS