𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗

Author's POV
Next day bts and blackpink both went to their companies and did their work like they normally do everyday, they stayed at the company till night time.

Author's POV Next day bts and blackpink both went to their companies and did their work like they normally do everyday, they stayed at the company till night time

*at bts company*
Suga-: guys are you all done? if not wrap it up we need to get back home.
Jk-: "found my way home 🎶" Jimin-ahh hurry up I'm tired.
Jimin-: I'm coming guys.

*at blackpink's company*The all went to their dorm after all the work they did; they were currently laying down on the sofa chilling, until jisoo's phone rang

The all went to their dorm after all the work they did; they were currently laying down on the sofa chilling, until jisoo's phone rang.

Jisoo-: oh it's YG; hello sir is everything alright?

YG-: umm so I just got news that in order for our company to be #1 you need to finish your mission in a week.

Jisoo-: wth?... sir how is that even possible?

YG-; it is you all have a week off work so you can get the job done.

Jisoo-: but sir.....
*yg ends the call*
Lisa-: what happened unnie you look worried?
Jisoo-: that was yg and he said that we need to finish our mission in a week if we don't we would be fired from our own company.
Rose-; ughh I hate my life I hate him what did we ever do to deserve this kind of treatment.
Jennie-: and it's so hard because the boys trust us now and they consider us as their friends. How can we do this to them?
Jisoo-: and he also gave us a week off work
Lisa-: this is unbelievable
Jennie-: let's cheer up Ik we don't want to do this but  we also know that we have no choice.
Jisoo-: jendeuk is right girls, we need to cheer up because our mission officially starts tomorrow.
Lisa-; okay unnie we all know what we need to do.
Jisoo-: so blackpink fighting right?
Rose-: yep blackpink fighting!!
Jennie-: okay I'm tired let's go to sleep.
Lisa-: goodnight unnie's

*BTS dorm in the morning*

Rm-: guys are you all ready to start this week?
Jk-: yep we are going to work hard like every week let's get it!!!
Suga-: jimin are you done making your hair?
Jimin-: yes he's let's go