𝕿𝖊𝖓

*few days have gone by and Bangpd and Yg
have finally decided the date of the fight
which is a week from now, bts and bp were not going to their companies for a few days but
today they have their first session of safety measures to use during the fight.*

Jisoo-: girls you ready for today we have to meet bts so stay strong everyone specially you lisa.

Lisa-: yes unnie I'll try my best to, ahh I'm so sleepy

Jennie-; me too cause we have been taking long sleeps for the past few days but today we have to wake up early. Let's go rose you ready?

Rose-: ahh I'm still in my dreamland but I'm ready

Jisoo-: girls don't be lazy now c'mon let's go.

*blackpink got in the car and went towards the destination where they were called to*

Rm-: guess we have to meet the girls today.

Jk-; Hyung can you stop being sarcastic and lower the level of attitude a little bit.

Rm-: and can you stop taking their side jk

Jk-: I'm not taking any ones sides I'm just telling you to stop acting that way.

Jhope-: ok ok stop arguing you both and jk keep one thing in mind do not even try to go near to Lisa.

Jk-: Hyung I think Ik better so please stop giving me instructions.

Jimin-: jk don't be rude to your Hyung and calm down.

V-: you all are literally arguing like kids.

Suga-; I don't support you on that one tae because they are arguing on something serious but you and Jimin always argue like 5 year old kids over
dumplings.

Jin-: yaa stop talking we might be late for our first meeting.

Rm-: yes right let's go

Jk-: I'm sorry Hyungs for raising my voice

Jhope-: no it's okay jo don't worry let's get going.