デパート(renyang)

(took me a month to finish this thing 🥲🥲)
-
renyang are hiding in a department store at night

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"YANGYANG, I DON'T THINK THIS IS A GOOD IDEA-"

"shhhhh, we'll get caught by the security!"
yangyang whispered.

renjun rolled his eyes as he got dragged by yangyang and stopped in front of a clothing shop.

"hey, don't you think this would be a good hiding spot?"

"you know what, i have a better idea," renjun said as he stopped walking.

"what is it?"

"we can just turn around and head home, and call it a day."

"no! that'd be too boring!" yang yang complained.

"oh my GOD, you know i don't really like to do this kind of thing. especially if we get in trouble."

"shh!! i hear footsteps, i think it's the security! let's head inside the changing room of this shop!"

(a/n: *hyunjae's voice* "securiTY! take them awAY!" sorry lol)

"ARE YOU KIDDING?! i just wanna head home and maybe watch netflix. not sneak into some department store!"

"shut up, the security people will hear us!!" yangyang whispered.

yangyang dragged renjun into the last changing room of the shop. while renjun was complaining about how it wasn't a good idea and how they should just head home.

"Hey i think i heard some voices in this shop. Should i go check it?" said a voice from outside the shop.

"renjun, i need you to really shut up right now. the security is literally going to catch us!"

"yeah well it's your problem that you wanted to come here. don't be surprised if i throw you under the bus and say it was you who dragged me into it."

"renjun i seriously need you to shut up they are in the store right now!"

"i told you! we're gonna get caught and oh look who gets in trouble-"

then it was silent. just the two of them in the 7th changing room of some fashion shop.
with a security that was on the other side of the door of the changing room.

"Huh, i swear i heard voices from here. i guess not." a voice said.

then the footsteps slowly went away.

"YANGYANG!"

"whattttt?"

"WHY DID YOU HAVE TO KISS ME"

"well you didn't shut up after i told you so many times." he said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"but you really had to do it for that long huh."

"of course i had to! if i didn't we would've got caught!!"

"ohhh okay, yeah of course," renjun said sarcastically.

"anyways, wasn't that fun!?"

"no, and i never want to do it again. can we please go home now??"

"fine, maybe we can...netflix and chill??" he said as he smirked.

"YANGYANG-" renjun yelled as he slapped yangyang on the should out of embarrassment.

"yo chill, i meant as in just stay up watching netflix, not whatever you thought of. unless...?"

"NO- STOPP YOU'RE- UGH"

"haha just kidding, let's go home now."

they both ran back to the entrance and went back home to...

netflix and chill(yeah they just chilled and watched netflix)

<3