moon thief

tw// mentions of SA and discrimination against groups of people

renjun is basically an anonymous robin hood who takes form of many different people and takes revenge for those who have been r*ped, cheated on, and/or discriminated because of their own identity.
(revenge as in he does not murder but he does steal their stuff or 'curse' them)

"i guess it's about time for this year. prince's masquerade ball, here i go."

as the moon thief slipped through the security easily, he looked around to find his victims. he went here and there as he stole wallets of unsuspecting drunk men who were clearly assaulting the workers.

let's see...ah so there's the guy who touched a waitress inappropriately in bar because he didn't want to pay...

he took a slice of cheese from the table and dropped it onto the man's shoulder.

"uhm sir, you have some cheese on your suit."

"ah, thank you sweetie. you're such a kind one, just how i like them."

ew he gives me weird vibes just by talking. and he talks as if women are objects! the audacity!

as the creepy man was busy taking cheese off of his suit, renjun 'helped' him and slipped the man's wallet into his hand.

"i think it looks good now."

"thank you pretty lady, would you like to head to the terrace together? it would be just us," the man said in a creepy tone.

"no thank you. i have to meet someone."

then he ran through the crowd as far away as possible. he looked through the stolen wallet and found an address and the wife's name. he noted them down as he was going to send a letter to inform the wife about the disgusting husband.

being a female is hard, it's so hard to move in this dress and men are just creepy. the only good thing about this dress is that i can fit stuff in the bust part of the corset.

"wait that's the homophobic karen who made a big commotion at the pride cafe..."

he looked carefully at his new victim.

that's definitely her. what should i do to her though...ah ha, i got it!

he quickly went towards the lady slipped a note into her hands, while bumping into her.

"i'm so sorry m'am! are you hurt?"

"no, i'm okay sweetie. you go on and find a man to spend the rest of your life with!" she said as she walked away.

mArryIng a MaN iS tHe oNly pUrpOse oF a wOmaN oF coUrse!!

on the note renjun gave to the bitch, it read;
"your family will be cursed for eternity! to get rid of this curse, go home without anyone noticing and say sorry to all the people you talked bad to. then, may god forgive you.
- moon angel"

(this is one of the cases where he isn't as harsh-)

there aren't that many people who did bad in the ball this year. last year there were so many, i had to sleep for two whole days to make up for the hours i didnt sleep. how are people not tired after a social event by the prince??

"maybe i should just sit by this window for a little bit."

as renjun sat down and adjusted his skirt, he looked out the big window and thought back to when he first started this job as 'moon thief'.