Chapter 1

"Y/N Y/N look over here "

"Chan Chan can we get a picture"

This was the sound of the paparazzi at the award show. I can't believe after everything I'm here with chan and I don't hate him. I look at chan and he looks at me at that moment, what happened next was unreal, But first I want to tell you how it all started lol.

Rewind months b4

3rd pov

Straykids' Noeasy comeback just happened and it shook the world. Stays everywhere all around the world were excited about the album and couldn't wait for what else was in store for their favorite K-pop band. (see what I did lol)
In an interview, Han was answering questions.

Host: Han what are u most looking forward to since Staykids comeback?

(I didn't spell it wrong if ykyk)

Han: *laughs*
It's Straykids and I'm excited about the new show Hyung is going to be in with the actress  Y/N  she is well known in Australia and the United States.

Chan: *gets shy*

Host: Oh wow really that's amazing  Bang Chan what can you tell us about this show you're going to be in?

Chan:  Well I will indeed be in a show with Y/N. It's going to be in English but It will have subtitles for everyone to enjoy. Some of the Straykid songs will be in the drama as well.
It's called Love Drama

Host: That's very cool we will all be looking forward to it.

Chan's pov:

I was so nervous today. We announced that I will be in a show with a female, I didn't know how the Stays would react to it. When the interview was over I had felt so much better I still wanted to know what Stays were thinking so I went on my secret social media account. Some Stays were for it while others were scared that Y/N would try and manipulate me into dating her. She is very pretty but I don't think it will happen plus I'm an idol.

Y/N pov:

I just finished a photoshoot when my manager Namjoon came over and showed me the Straykids interview. When I finished the video I wanted to throw my phone out the window.

"WHY IS HE ACTING SO FAKE".

Namjoon told me to calm down but I couldn't not after what happened between us and now I have to do a show with him, on top of that it's a romantic show.

When I was in Australia I was a nerdy girl I guess you can say. I like superheroes, anime, and kpop. A lot of people didn't find it cool when I was younger so I was bullied a lot. One of those bullies was Chris. When we were toddlers our parents would always have us together we were inseparable but then our last year in middle school came and we went our separate ways.

When high school started we acted as if we didn't know each other soon after he started hanging with the "popular kids".  I don't know why but one of the girls in the group didn't like me and started picking on me soon enough she got all her friends to join in. Chris would watch me get bullied by them and do nothing. One day it was so bad that I asked him to help me but he just laughed and walked away. Ever since that day Chris would push me into lockers and knocked my books out of my hand. This happened until senior year worst 4 years of my life.

When I graduated I went to the states, applied to NYU in NYC, and got in. I got an apartment and started working out. I began to wear makeup and was on Instagram posting my life, somehow I became an influencer lol. Soon after I graduated college, I got an offer to model for a company. At first, I was nervous because I had no idea what I was doing but soon after it came naturally. I became well known in the modeling world and Namjoon asked if I would like to get into acting. I was nervous but I ended up doing it.

Now I'm 23 living my best life as a well know model/actress until I found out I was doing a show with Chris.

When I finally calmed down I rewatched the interview with Chris. when I realized he didn't seem like he remembered me. I mean how could he, I changed my name from Mika to Y/N, I'm always wearing makeup and I'm slimmer than before. Maybe I'm just overreacting I should just rest tomorrow is the first day of the show anyway.

A\N: thank you for reading I will be working on chapter 2 when you are reading this. This is my first time writing so pls give any feedback or ask any questions if you are confused.