Chapter 3

Namjoon pov:

When I was first assigned as Y/N's manager I was ready. I didn't know anything about her just that she was new to the company and gaining popularity fast.

When my boss Park Ji-won called me in. I was speechless to see a pretty girl sitting in front of the desk. Mr. Ji-won was telling me that I'm now her manager and will be helping her with the gigs she will receive.

After the conversation in his office, Y/N introduced herself. She gave me her number. I joked and asked if she was hitting on me. She laughed and said she might be. I don't know why but it gave me butterflies.

Ever since that day I slowly started falling for Y/N. When work was done we would hang out, with my friends.

RM's friends:

Jimin is a model.
Jungkook is a solo singer.
V is a CEO of a big company.
J-Hope is a professional dancer.
Suga is a worldwide-known rapper.
Jin is an actor.

Y/N loves the boys so much, she always asks about them. She wanted to see them again so bad but with her schedule and theirs, it's been hard.

My friends tease me because they know I like Y/N but I don't know how to tell her. I was thinking about telling her after this show is over but it might be hard because of Chan. I think Y/N has feelings for him, but she doesn't know it yet. I should ask her to see if she does.

On the day of filming:

I was looking for Y/N because we had to go to the set. I couldn't find her and started to get worried. I called her phone and she told me she went to get coffee. I guess I should give this one to someone else then.

When she came back we went straight to the set and at that moment I was scared for chan's life. I have never seen Y/N, so heated before. It was really scary I told her to stay gold. It was a saying we used to calm her down. She played nice until she came into the dressing room looking flustered. I don't think she saw me until she fully got into the room to say hi. When she asked if was talking 2 the boys she got all excited.

She tried to change the subject but I changed it back to chan. I asked if she liked him she hesitated, it kinda made me feel bad that she couldn't answer it quickly like when I usually ask her. After the long awkward silence, she was about to speak, when the staff knocked and said they're ready to start.

Chan's pov :

I was kinda hungry so I went to get some snacks. Y/N came to me saying I shouldn't take all the kit kats. She looked cute. I thought I said that in my head. I'm pretty sure it made her uncomfortable, so I want to treat her to a meal. When I asked her she was already walking away. I don't know if she heard me. I should ask again after this scene.

When the scene ends, Y/N is trying her best to avoid me. I try to talk to her and she turns away. I didn't know, I made her that uncomfortable, I feel really bad.

3rd pov :

Chan goes up to Y/N and talks to her and apologizes for making her feel uncomfortable. Chan asked if he can take her to dinner as an apologize Y/N says yes. Namjoon overheard the conversation and was upset he wanted to make sure Y/N wouldn't be able to go on the "date" with Chan.

Y/N pov :

Umm yea sure Chan I'll go to dinner with you but you're an idol. I don't want STAY to kill me.

*chuckles*

If our schedules are not bad then I'll go with you. I know a good restaurant called Planet Hollywood, many celebrities have been there and it has my favorite burgers. lol

After I chatted with Chris I felt so dumb again. Man just wanted to treat me to a meal and who doesn't like food. I was walking to my dressing room when I heard Namjoon call me. He wanted to hang today but I told him I couldn't Because I'm going out later. He looked so sad when I said that, so I hugged him and told him he could come over when I get to the hotel.

I took a cab to the hotel and changed into something appropriate. I had so many clothes on the floor from changing my outfit like 5x. I went to do my make-up when I realized the time fuck I'm 10 min late.

I was about to walk out the door when I heard a knock on it. I opened it to see Chan in a nice black silk-like shirt and some jeans. Damn, he looks fine! I was so distracted by his outfit that I didn't realize I was staring. lol, When he laughed is when I finally told him to come in.

Sent forget to vote and follow me socials
Insta: best_stays_ever
Twitter: @Mochinabi

A/N: I'm sryyyyyyhyyyyy I had school and I get distracted easily so this was the last thing on my mind but skz is dropping a Christmas album kinda I can't waitttt. Also I think im going to start writing like 5 chapters and then post them instead of just writing then posting. 🙃 that would be so much easier.